Not Sky, Mist

Tsuna felt the intruder stepping into his mist barrier, knowing fully who it was he smirked and set up an illusion of himself. Reborn didn't notice him walking past to get popcorn too busy putting the fear of him into his clone.

He came back just as he was being shown the family tree and just spooned popcorn into his mouth. The sound of crunching was evident but to Reborn's muddled senses it was nonexistent. Tsuna was not impressed with the hitman and lifted the sound suppression he put on the hitman.

*Crunch crunch crunch* The sound of crunching finally alerted Reborn and looked around to find nothing. Seeing a smirk on the now obvious clone he shot it.

"If you're looking *crunch* for a sky *crunch* your looking in the wrong *crunch* place." Tsuna said inbetween mouthfuls. Reborn whirled around to face him clearly shocked.

"You shouldn't trust anything my old man's been feeding you, he didn't even bother to check if I was not a sky as it says on these useless files." Tsuna said brandishing the files Reborn had with him. He took it upon himself to burn the files with his flames. Without giving Reborn the chance to reply completely ignoring the gun pointed at him, he continued.

"Now I'm sure you're probably wondering how I know, well I obviously done some research after I heard the old man say Vongola. The rest you can figure out on your own." And with that Reborn found himself on the front lawn in front of an empty lot that used to be a house.

"Well then..." Reborn proceeded to curse every word imaginable at Iemitsu and call Nono.

AN: I might do more these little reactions to Reborn finding a not sky Tsuna for this collection so let me know what you think. To me this one is funny since Reborn is just completely speechless from Tsuna's very blunt treatment of him.