Suspension

The next morning My alarm woke me up and I was shirtless but not bra-less! I was next to Sherlock, who was also shirtless, but he didn't have a bra on. That would be really weird if he did though. Sorry for putting images in your head.

I guess he tickled me until I passed out last night.

"Sherlock...get up." I shook him and his eyes popped open. He sat up and yawned.

The moment he yawned, I melted. He looked so adorable.

We got up and got ready and Sherlock somehow ended up dressing me again.

"Are you gonna keep dressing me up everyday?" I sighed, my cheeks a light pink.

"I hope so..." He said chuckling while buttoning up my shirt.

When we got to class, Sherlock got called down to the office, which wasn't very surprising.

Class is so boring without my sociopath.

When he returned, which was in about ten minutes or so, he took his seat, which was next to me, and told me that he got suspended for two days.

I was a bit startled. Being at school without Sherlock for two days made me feel insecure.

"Y/N, will you be okay?" He whispered, so that Mr. Lestrade wouldn't hear.

"Yea, I'm not a child." I said, chuckling.

And then, after school we ran into Jim again. Great.

"Aw...poor Y/N, her boyfriend isn't going to be able to attend school for two days." He sang.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"He won't be here for two days to protect you..." He said smirking.

Sherlock took Jim's arm and squeezed it tightly.

"If you lay a finger on her I swear..." He leant in and whispered to him.

"Ooh I'm soo scared..." Jim sang playfully as Sherlock let go of his arm and took my hand, walking away.

"Y/N if he bothers you...let me know right away." He said.

"Okay..." I said quietly.

When we got home, Sherlock told his mum about the suspension and there was quite a bit of yelling.

Sherlock slammed the door to his room and I walked out of my own room, seeing his mum frustrated.

"Is everything alright?" I asked walking over to her.

"No, Sherlock got suspended from school." She said sighing.

"I know." I said biting my bottom lip.

"I was a bit too rough and now he's angry. Will you talk to him for me?" She asked politely. How could I say no to those eyes?

"Of course." I said with an assuring smile.

"Aw, thank you, love." She said and was off into the kitchen.

I went to Sherlock's front door and raised my arm up, about to knock on his door, but he opened it before I could knock and pulled me inside.

"Heeey..." I said awkwardly.

"Tell my mum that sending you to my room to 'talk' to me won't resolve anything because there is nothing to be resolved." He said quickly, pacing around his room.

"So your not angry with her?" I asked.

"No." He said, sitting down on his bed.

"Good." I said, sitting down on his bed with him.

"So...now that that's cleared..." He started, struggling to speak.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Can I take you out for a drink?" He asked.

"I'm underage." I said, amused.

"No, silly. I meant for some tea." He said smiling.

"Hmm...no." I said giggling.

"Oh, are you playing hard to get, now?" He said scooting closer to me.

"No..." I said crossing my arms and looking away so he wouldn't see me smiling.

I felt his slender fingers tickle my waist, as I fell back on his bed giggling my heart out.

"Your punishment for rejecting my date." He said getting on top of me and tickling me more.

"No! Okay fine you win! I'll go with you!" I said giving up.

"Good." He said getting off me with a pleased smirk.

Sorry if it was short. Thank you for reading this story if you are! I love writing this story and your comments are a great motivation! Thank you!