❰3- 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾❱

Start from the beginning

She closed the door softly after Kwest left.

"Who's that dude?"

Marie asked after seeing María being nervous from that interaction.

"He's kwest"

"No shit sherlock but who is he?"

The latina sighed. She just wanted to relax a little bit because this day has been exhausting. Too much social interaction in María's opinion. She looked everywhere in the room but Marie.

"He's the guy that catcalled me"

She mumbled quickly but María being the luckiest girl alive, Marie heard. You could see the disgust in Marie's face.

"Really you're going with the guy that catcalled you? Even if he apologized it doesn't change things. You know that right?"

María rubbed her face with her hand.

"Don't you think I know. I just didn't know how to say no. So now I'm kinda stuck with him. But you know what, maybe it's not gonna be that bad"

Marie hit her with a side look. María tried to think positively by saying that things will go great but María being the social expert she is, she knew that, deep down, it wouldn't work out well. She couldn't help but think about Omar. Will he be there too? María bit her lip at the thought. She caught a glance at the clock : 6:30 PM. She had an hour before Kwest would come to "pick her up" (let's be honest they were just gonna walk less than 5 minutes together) so María went to take a nap.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

María was woken up by a beautiful voice singing. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she quickly noticed that it was Marie singing.

"Woah you sing so well"

For a response Marie screamed.

"Oh fuck! Sorry I thought that you were still sleeping."

Marie closed her laptop and stared awkwardly at María while white people smiling at her //A.N: lmaoo idk how else to say it tho// María thought that Marie had a great voice and she didnt know why Marie would be "ashamed" of it.

"I sing too"

Marie looked at her with a genuine smile.

"That's cool"

María nodded awkwardly so she just played one of her song to Marie. At the end of the song Marie was bumping her head to the rhythm.

"Now that I showed you one of my songs, you have to show me one of yours"

That's what Marie did even though her brain told her not to because in her opinion María would laugh at her. Just as she played the music María was hooked to the beat. Then, when Marie started singing, María's jaw dropped.