"Your girl gave us up, Pope." Margo hissed, bouncing on her toes, ready to lunge for Santiago but Ben restrained her. "We gotta get the fuck outta here!"

Terrified, Santiago removed his hat and ran his fingers through his greasy hair, repeating. "No, no, no no."

"We came all this way for nothing!" Margo yelled, tears stinging her pupils. With her finger pointed at Pope and Ben trying to shush her, she pushed his chest, facing Santiago once again. "You made this mess now get us out of it!"

Pope paused, the stress diminishing from his face. His index finger was held up in a way to tell her to stop. "What does that smell like to you?"

"Like a serious fuck-up." Catfish earned a chuckle from William.

Pope shook his head, his eyes darting wildly around the wooden room. "Paint."

After they all shared a glance, Tom stated with wide eyes. "The house is the fucking safe."

Margo sprung away from Ben's hold and joined Pope's side. His fists knocked on the paint, listening to the sound of the hollow behind the wall. He then began to punch it to create a hole, curious as to what lay inside and sure enough, Tom was right. The house was the safe.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Margo doubted the hundred dollar bills that were sacked. She refused to taste victory in the moment because like Catfish said, she shouldn't spend the money until it's in her pocket.

William walked over to the painting on the wall and spoke to his brother. "Benny, help me move this."

"I'll take the edge."

"Over there!"

"Go, come on, man. Come on!"

"Holy shit!"

"Come on!"

Margo moved in between Tom and Ben, punching the wall profusely with a heavy metal object, watching the plaster crumble to the floor. When the wooden barriers were revealed, the millions just seconds away, Ben cried out in joy, his maniacal laugh of disbelief echoing the room. 

"Holy shit!"

Santiago, just like everyone else, mirrored his scepticism for their discovery. "Fucking God! Look at it!"

As they unravelled the millions from the walls and into bags, it was clear that if they were taking the majority of the cash home, they needed more storage. They kept working vigorously together and the money flow never seemed to stop. In amazement, Margo fantasised about living a lavish lifestyle; owning an endless supply of cars, a mansion and everything she could have ever possibly wanted. Then, a thought occurred in her mind. Lorea wasn't stupid.

"Guys." She kept throwing thousands into a duffle bag of her own. "If the money's still here, it means he's still here."

"He's gone, Vix." Ben grunted, helping her claw the green papers before he flew to the other wall, beating at the plaster and with the same hollow sound, it was obvious that more lay behind. "We got more!"

A minute later, a whole sixty seconds, their time was running short and so, they had to get a move on. Margo picked up a duffle bag with each hand, holding approximately fifty thousand dollars and with careful steps, she ran in the direction of the van, giggling upon hearing Ben chasing after her, hollering in pride with the same motive to load the van.

"Take these. I'm gonna go get the van." Ben tossed the duffle bags to his brother and he suggested for Margo to do the same to Catfish. "You're comin' with me."

Out into the rain, Margo followed behind the man. A single van was parked, however, it still posed a threat. Quickly, they searched it before declaring it safe. They jumped inside, Ben in the driver's seat and Margo in the passengers, and unexpectedly, he leaned over and brought her face close to his and he slammed their lips together. Her protests were muffled, though she enjoyed the riskiness of it.

"I've gotta ask you something, baby." Ben panted, his hands on the steering wheel as he backed the van towards William and Catfish, and most importantly, the piles of cash.

Margo sighed. "Benny, don't. We don't have enough time."

"Which is why I gotta ask you before it runs out." Ben licked his lips. "I ain't the one for any of that romance shit but hell, I'd do it all for you. I want you to be mine."

"That sounds more like a command rather than a question." She stated.

Rolling his eyes, Ben's heart stammered as he watched the men move closer to the doors. He didn't want them to hear, this was supposed to be a spare-of-the-moment union to tie the pair together once and for all.

"Please, baby. You're killing me here."

"I'll think about it." Margo winked before she climbed out of the van, leaving Ben behind.

When Margo entered the room, she breathed in bewilderment. The whole back wall behind the desk was ripped apart, flashing the stacks upon stacks of cash that called out her name.

"Holy shit!"

"Come on, Vix!"

She didn't hesitate to join the men, repeating her previous steps of throwing as much green stacks into the bag as she did just a moment ago. With around five minutes left, her arms sore from the pressure but she kept pushing through, she visualised rolling about in the cash like a music video. With all this money, she'd move to Hollywood and become a star, but then again, it would be ludicrous. She'd have to keep a low profile but currently, all she could see were money signs and she wanted to buy fame.

"I tell you one thing, man." Santiago faced Tom with greedy grin. "You can tell your girls they can stop studying because daddy's just gonna buy their way into Harvard!"

After Ben resurfaced in the room, two empty suitcases in his hands, he gawked at the money and in triumph, he hugged Margo from behind and kissed her neck. "This is a fuck load of money!"

"And with all of it, you can buy yourself a nice beach wedding." Santiago joked, looking between the pair.

Ben winked at Margo. "I'll start setting up our kid's trust fund."

She nearly choked. Everything seemed so surreal. "You're even more delusional than I thought."