23

THE NEW 1D COUPLE: ZALLORY!

It was recently announced by One Direction member Zayn Malik that he and Mallory Rich are an item.

Does the name Mallory Rich sound familiar to you? It may be because she recently broke up with another one of the boy band's own, Harry Styles.

And from what we can tell, it was not a good breakup.

We asked Mallory to comment on the picture that was splattered all over the Internet: that's right, the one of Harry Styles kissing Mallory's supposed friend, Katrina.

Mallory kept a calm and composed demeanor when we asked her this, and simply stated, "I had no interest in maintaining a relationship with a cheater. I had to move on. I'm lucky to have Zayn."

Well, yes you are Mallory! It's uncommon that one girl can steal the hearts of two international pop sensations from the same bad.

When we spoke to Zayn about it, he said, "I can't believe Harry would be stupid enough to lose a girl like Mallory. I love her with all my heart."

That's quite the announcement considering the couple has yet to be together for two weeks! We wonder if Harry ever said the three big words.

Speaking of this, there must be awkwardness within the band, don't you think? We spoke to the three neutral parties, Niall, Louis, and Liam.

None of them gave any information about the current situation, though Niall did let slip that he "couldn't stand the tension anymore".

Now that's not a good sign for their current tour of the country, which is not even half over yet.

Hopefully, the heartbreak and confusion on that tour bus won't affect their careers.

Harry Styles declined to comment. •

-Alisha McClintock, People Magazine

Mallory flipped the magazine shut with a sigh. Everything was moving so quickly.

The boys had a performance tonight, but Mallory didn't know what to do. Could she go to the performance? One of the band members she was dating, another one she was ignoring completely, and the other three were awkwardly stuck in the middle, being courteous, but keeping their distance.

Though, it's difficult since they were all stuck on one tour bus.

Because of the close quarters, Kenna ended up heading home a little early. It was okay, because Liam and Kenna were both committed to maintaining the long distance relationship. Mallory could hear Liam FaceTiming with her every night, and it broke her heart. Why couldn't it be that easy for her?

Unfortunately, Katrina had chosen to stay aboard the Hell Bus. But Mallory was confused by her behavior- Harry seemed to be avoiding Katrina at all costs, although the tabloids had all said they were dating.

Mallory tried to clear all her thoughts out of her head, and stood up only to bump right into...Harry.

She could barely stand to look into his eyes for more than a second. Diverting her gaze, she shoved by him and hurried into the next room, sliding the curtain shut behind her.

It was eerily quiet. The rest of the boys, along with Katrina, had headed out to grab a bite to eat, but Mallory hadn't been hungry, and apparently, neither had Harry. Zayn had triple checked with Mallory that she was okay with being here alone with Harry, and she had insisted she had been fine.

Now, she wasn't so sure. It was just so hard.

On cue, Harry pulled the curtain open, towering over her.

"Mallory," Harry said, a desperate quality in his voice, "we need to talk."