12.

Days went by just like that. As cruel as it seems, Hyun is getting closer to June instead of me and I had to watch them laughing together every single day without me. They're truly forming a group and the fear of me being forgotten, just seems to be coming true. Or maybe somewhat different.

"Hey Il Min, you're free later?" Hyun asked. I was startled at first but happy. She finally talked to me. "Yeah, why?" "I was hoping for you to help me with my homeworks." Hyun said. "Sure, what's the problem?" "I'll explain later, see ya" she said and left, continuing to talk with June.

I sighed and continued walking. "Il Min - ah" someone spoke. I turned to see Yoongi. "What do you want now?" "Let's talk" "About what?" "Maths?"

I stared at him, my jaw dropped a bit. "You mean studying?" I asked. He nodded innocently. "I would like to, but I have plans this evening, so maybe tomorrow" I said, turning back to continue walking.

He held my hand. "No, tonight" he said. I turned to him. What's up with him?

"Tomorrow" I said. "Tonight" he said. "Yoongi" I sighed. "Please" he pouted. oKay Dude, something is really up with him! But I have to admit, it's too cute. >_<

I sighed. "Okay fine" I said. His face quickly lightened up. Then it hit me. The feelings that I never expected to felt when I saw him smiling because of me. It somehow puts away all my worries aside.

"Okay then I'm waiting for you at my home later tonight, okay?" he said. "Oka-- Wait, what, HOME? YOUR HOME?" I asked. He quickly cupped my mouth with his hand slowly, "Yes, my home, okay? Make sure you arrive at 8. Be on time!" he said and ran away.

W.T.H. Okay Yoongi, you're making me nervous now.

~ at the coffee shop with Hyun and others//

I already finished helping her with her homeworks and that's that. She completely ignored me and I was left staring out the window, until..

"Right, Il Min - ah?" Hyun suddenly said. I quickly turned to them, completely unaware of what they were talking about. "I'm - I'm sorry, what was it?" I asked. Hyun chuckled awkwardly.

"I was telling June about how we first met" Hyun said and I turned to June. She was smirking. "Oh, which part was it?" I asked. "About when you told me you were close to the 7 Beauties in our school" Hyun said and quickly laughed to herself.

"You said you were close to Yoongi, right? Gosh, I can't believe I told her that I have a crush on Namjoon right on the spot" she continued. I can't focus to what Hyun was saying when what stuck in my head was June's smirk. Why is she being like that?

"Oh right, yeah!! You have no idea how dying I was to tell Namjoon about his number one fan here" I said, trying to go with the flow. "Ah I knew you had that in youu, but can't help it, she can't recognize which one was Namjoon at the moment" Hyun continued.

"So tell me, what kind of person is Yoongi?" June suddenly asked, asking towards me then facing to Hyun. I quickly frowned. Why Yoongi?

"Why ask me? I'm not close to him, you should ask Il Min - ah! I'm amazed at how she can be friends with him. From what I know, Yoongi doesn't like to be approached" Hyun said. "Ahh I see" June said, still smirking.

"Yeah, he doesn't like being approached" I said, being a bit bitter. All of them quickly turned to me. "Not everyone can be close to him THAT easily" I said.

"Then tell me, how did you get close to him?" June asked. "By being myself" I said and sipped the coffee infront of me. 

~ after awhile//

"Okay bye guys! Thanks for today!" Hyun, Song Min, Han Rin and Hyo Kim waved at me. Gladly, the 5 of us were able to gather today. Eventually, another person adds up saying she wants to follow too. June.

"Bye Il Min - ah.. We'll be seeing each other quite often now" she said, still has that one smirk on her face. "Yeah, I'm looking forward for it" I said and left without turning back.

~ in the taxi//

"Just stop over there" I said to the taxi's driver. He stopped at a spot which I told him to, paid the fee and walked to Yoongi's house. 

As I almost reached at his house, I saw him standing outside his house. "What is he doing?" I said to myself and continued walking. 

When he saw me, he quickly ran up. "You're 5 minutes late!" he quickly said. "Geez, calm down. Why are you so excited to see me?" I asked. He didn't reply.

"So are we gonna study out here?" I teased. He frowned but walks towards the door anyways. I walked inside and looked around. "Notice anything different?" he asked. "It looks neat" I said.

"And tidier" "Not that!" "Well, what else am I supposed to notice?" "That" he said and pointed towards two tables infront of his TV.

"Choose" he said. I turned towards the tables. One of them are full of studying books I suppose and the other one are-- FOODS? "Okay what?" I asked, turning back to him.

"I said choose" he said. "I thought we were going to study?" I asked. "That's why I told you to choose. Would you still stick to that plan-" he said, pointing the table with the books, "or gone to plan B?" he asked, smirking while pointing to the table full of foods.

I smirked.

"I'm not going to change my mind, okay" I said and pushed his hand away and sat on the couch. I could sense he was frowning. "Yet" I continued. "What?" he asked, now following me.

"We'll study for awhile, and then we eat" I said. "Did you have dinner?" I asked just in case. "Nah, I was waiting for you" he said. oh, sHut Up!

"Did you?" he asked. "I only drank coffee" I said. He unexpectedly rolled his eyes, "You and your coffees" he said. "Excuse me young man, I'm old enough to do whatever I want" I said.

"Yeah yeah" he said, now sitting beside me on the couch. "So, Maths?" I said, taking a Maths book first from the pile of books on the table. 

"You're good at Maths, right?" he asked. "Well, yeah kinda" I said. "Well then calculate something for me" he said, taking out a notebook. "What?"

He gave me the notebook which I expect contained a mathematical question. But this is what I got instead:

How do you calculate a person's love to someone?