"Here we are." 

Double D took out the key card from his back pocket. 

Kevin watched, "Nerd, when are you going to dress normal?"

"I beg your pardon?" 

"Like, just, it's dorky, even too dorky for you."

Double D scoffed from feeling offended. Sure, he didn't dress fashionably but he liked... well he couldn't really say he liked his clothing, he just wore what he wore. He did dress with ties to school, also wore pants that were just that, pants, not jeans like everyone else but pants that were mostly purple or some other color, but never very dark. He didn't think he needed to dress up, he'd leave that to when he started to work and needed to look even more professional.

Double D then started to look at Kevin. Kevin always wore some sort of short sleeved shirt and skinny jeans, if he ever had something long sleeved he'd roll the sleeves up lazily. Some how that made the girls crazy.

"Gonna let us in?"

Double D blinked, realizing he was lost in thought. He opened up the door to their room. Once inside, Double D went straight to the bathroom to make sure it was spotless. He was amazed. Yes, it was clean, but not only that. He noticed the shower and bath were separate. The shower was glass, which Double D didn't really like because the mirror was right in front of it and he didn't want to watch himself shower. The bathtub had jets in it, which made Double D fantasize about having a nice book to read as he relaxed his muscles which would be massaged by the jets. The toilet was in its own little compartment room, which Double D has seen before when he once stayed at a hotel with his father during a business trip that he was allowed to go to.

"Edd, come here!"

Double D almost fell from hearing Kevin say his name, he walked out the bathroom.

"What seems to be the proble- oh dear."

The room was nice, a black counter with silver linings with a coffee maker and a small fridge underneath, right by it a small vault. There was a table by the window that over looked the parking lot, not a great view but still. At the table was a phone and a book that had a list of food and bars that were local to the hotel, also a swivel chair sat at the table, it looked very comfortable. To the opposite side was a single modern styled chair. 

The middle of the room, the bed, one big bed.

"I... uh.."

"Sleep on the chair, Nerd, cuz I ain't sleeping right beside you."

"Oh hush Kevin," Double D said rolling his eyes, he would usually be scared of Kevin but he felt rather annoyed instead "most hotels have two twin sized beds put together, we most likely can separate it."

The two boys went to opposite sides of the bed and pulled, just like Double D said, they were twin beds.

"Smart thinking, Dork." Kevin said.

"Why, thank you, Kevin." Double D said, a slight hint of sarcasm to his voice.

After the two settled finally got the twin beds apart, Kevin began to speak.

"So Double Dork, where's your bag?"

"Eddy took it for me, he should be coming around any moment."

Kevin just gave a nod, then laid on the twin bed closest to the bathroom. He took out his phone and started texting someone.

"Kevin, it's unsanitary to leave shoes on while your on the bed, someone worked hard to make it all nice and clean for you."

"Yeah and they'll do the same after we leave."