goes the clock

⚠️LANGUAGE WARNING WITH THE MUSIC⚠️

At one of nefarious's bases

A hooded figure was scouting the base. Learning patrols, possible entrances and exits, and looking at a photo of 2 white lombaxes smiling. The figure frowned how long had it been since the photo? The girl was only 20 in it. How far off it seemed. He shook his head "focus" he told himself he got up and slipped passed the guards. He sighed as he started looking through the files on a computer. He found one of interest.

Project warp control

He clicked it. What he saw horrified him. It was about alexis and all the things nefarious put her through. To make her the perfect weapon. As he was scrolling through. His eye snapped shut as he heard her scream. No one should have gone through that. The figure only wondered if he could fix his mistake. He felt awful. He did this. By leaving her. He let out a growl and grabbed a serum and left.

No one would hurt his miracle.

At the ranger base

Ratchet and clank finally returned and they found Cora and brax talking with some soldiers "good to see you ratchet." Brax said "do we know where they went?" Ratchet panted(he ran from his ship into the base) "slight idea. Novo. But it's a big guess." Cora said "come on we'll show you what's left of her room." Cora cocked her head in the direction of alexis's room ratchet nodded and clank followed.

Once they got there the entire wall blown apart "d-did nefarious himself come for her?" Ratchet asked Brax nodded "can we go after her?" Clank queried "maybe. If you guys want I'm not gonna stop you. Elaris might but no idea." Cora said ratchet debated for a moment "novo. Right?" Ratchet asked both brax and Cora made movements of yes. So off to novo they went.

Sorry it took so long to update guys plz forgive me😖