the fall of fastoon

5 years later (after the last chapter)(alexis is 5)

Alexis woke up to explosions and screaming. She teleported to the edge of her room then to her father's open door.

"Daddy what's going on!" She yelled "we must go. Now!" Alister answered shoving some clothes in a suit case then he picked her up and ran out of the house.

"General azimuth!" Someone shouted alister's head immediately looked in its direction. Alister only sighed and handed alexis to the soilder "daddy? What's going on?!" Alexis asked panicked tears began to form in alister eyes "I can't come with you alexis. I made a horrible mistake. Please get her to kaden blackbolt. Or lorna cross."

The soilder nodded pushing alexis's head into his shoulder "daddy!" Was all alexis could yell

At the portal entrance

"Let me go! I want to help my dad!" Alexis screamed pulled on the grip on the 2 men holding her "come on kid! Your making it harder!" One of them yelled them a woman walked to them "come on child your just as bad as your father." She hissed "don't talk about my daddy that way!" Lexi spat back "I'll say what I wish!" The woman retaliated "irene stop!" Another woman said.

A white.

The woman got the men off her. "Its good to see you again alexis. Please keep your father alive. For me. For our kind." The white said "my names lorna."
Alexis smiled turned around and teleported as far as the eye could see. After a few warps(teleports)
She reached her father
"Alexis miracle azimuth, what in the name of the universe are you doing here?!" Alister demanded "lorna helped me. I can't leave you!" Alexis responded alister cursed under his breath "let's go then." He finally said alister handed her a combuster

After lots of fighting and taking down tackyons forces

Alister and alexis had gotten onto alister's ship the azbolt after 15 minutes of flying "dad? Wheres kaden, willow, and ratchet?" Alexis asked hesitantly "willow and kaden are... are-"
"Dead?"
"Y-yes." Alister choked out
"What 'bout ratchet?" Lexi managed "I don't know alexis."
"Where do we go now?" Alexis asked again "there's a planet that my family would go to. I have a small home on kiva. We'll manage."

To kiva they went