Level One.

The elevator made a soft 'ding' before the doors started to open. On instinct, we all took a step back and examined the sight infront of us.
Darkness filled the room, the only source of light was the one that illuminated from the elevator. We all looked at each other, asking with our eyes if we should exit.
Simone nodded and stepped out, while we followed. Looking around, we tried to scope out as much as we could see in the darkness.
"Wow. It took you 7 days to finally figure out my riddle, huh Elijah?"
My breathing quickened when I heard a voice echo throughout the room. I spun all around, trying to find the source of it in the darkness.
"Oh. My bad. I forgot you can't see. Let me fix that."
Not even a second later, bright lights flooded the room, causing all of us to bring our hand up to our face to shield our eyes.
When they finally adjusted, I looked around again and saw no one.
"Oh Elijah. You really think I'm that stupid? I wouldn't be right there with all six of you who are clearly armed."
I looked up to the right corner of the ceiling and saw a speaker and a camera.

Sneaky bastard.

"Show yourself!"I shouted, trying to lure him out of hiding.
"Patience young lad. My time will come. Eventually."that voice. It sounds so familiar, yet I can't put a face to it.
"Once again. Show yourself!"
I stared directly into the camera, hoping he'll see me.
"And once again I say, patience young lad. You really think that I'll let you come where I am with all those weapons? I don't plan on getting shot anytime soon. So please, it would be appreciated if all of you would put your weapons in the trash can in the corner. All of them."
We all looked to where he was talking about and it was just then that we noticed the small bin that was neatly placed beside a wooden door.
"Go ahead now. Put them in."
I glared at the camera one last before I walked over to the trash can and placed my gun inside.
"Elijah! Are you mad? What are we going to use to defend ourselves now?"I heard Vaughan whisper yell to me.
"Just trust me Vaughan. I have a plan."
I looked at everyone after, expecting them to do the same.
"Are you sure about this Elijah?"
The nod of my head gave them the confirmation they needed to comply.
After they did so, they walked back over and stood by me.
"Okay! It's done! Wherever you are, you can let us in now!"I shouted, walking over to the door and trying to open it.
"It's good to know that you know how to listen Elijah. And so, for your award, you may enter."
The soft 'click' that the door made, told me all I needed to know.
I slowly turned the knob and pushed it open to it's full extent, it making a creaking noise along the way.
"Oh my God."the gasp that came from Simone's mouth caused me to look at her then back to the sight infront of me.
There, tied to separate chairs, lined out in a straight line, were the three girls, Tori situated in the middle.
DJ immediately ran over to Chelsea and stooped infront of her while Damian followed right after, going over to Shontae.
"Oh my gosh, I missed you so much baby!" DJ said, his voice cracking as he caressed Chelsea's face.
D

amian seemed to be having an internal conversation with Shontae as he rested his forehead against hers.
Simone seemed to have finally snapped out of her small shocked state and ran over to Tori. I, on the other hand, was still situated to my spot, unable to move from all the overwhelming emotions running through me from finally seeing Tori again.
I just stood there, staring as Simone held Tori's face in her hands.
"I think something's wrong. They're unconscious."I heard DJ say as he tried to shake Chelsea awake.
That snapped me out of my shocked state and caused me to run over to where Tori was, slightly pushing Simone out of the way.
"Tori! Tori! Please. Wake up."
My attempts to give her small pats on the cheeks was futile when her head fell in a limp position once again.
"What is wrong with them?"I heard Simone ask me as she watched her daughter.
"I think they've been drugged."
"Well then how do we undrug them?"
"I don't know."
I turned Tori's face to each side to examine her various bruises, when I saw a small needle lodge at the base of her neck.
"What is this?"I brought it's attention to Simone, DJ and Damian,who all made an attempt to remove it.
"Let's find out."
As soon as the needle wasn't in contact with their skin anymore, their eyes flew open. Tori stared wide eyed at the woman infront of her and I saw tears starting to form in her eyes.
"Mom?"
"Oh my God. Tori! I'm so glad you're okay."Simone's voiced cracked and I could tell she was on the verge of tears also.
"Mom. I t-thought, I thought, y-you were, d-dead."Tori sobbed.
"I know sweetie. I'll explain everything to you later. I promise. But for now, just try to cooperate with Elijah and I in getting you out of here."
Tori then looked behind Simone and made eye contact with me. It felt as though I stopped breathing and the wind have been knocked out of my lungs.
"E-Elijah?"
I couldn't control myself. Just hearing her voice brought tears to my eyes and I flung myself at her, wrapping her in my arms and inhaling her scent.
"Tori. I missed you so much. I thought I lost you."
If it weren't for the ropes that tied her down, I know she'd probably be hugging me just as tightly.
"I missed you too."
I pulled away from her and stared into her dark brown eyes.
"Let's get you out of here."I looked to Simone, in which she responded with a nod. She took a knife out of her boot and began to cut the ropes that bounded Tori. She then freed Chelsea and Shontae after.
As soon as Tori was free, she held on to my shoulders and kissed me.

When we pulled apart, I brushed away the loose hairs that escaped her ponytail and placed my forehead against hers

"What was that for?"
She smiled up at me before replying,
"Nothing. It's just that I haven't seen you for so long, I forgot what it was like to kiss you."
"Well then, let me refresh your memory."I smiled back at her and started to lean in.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Our lips never got a chance to meet, because we pulled away and looked to where the clapping came from.
My eyes widened as I stared at her, or should I say him. Along side him were his minions. Dylan and........Cleo.
"Well. Well. Well. Aren't you two cute?"
I took a step forward and gently pulled Tori behind me, blocking her from his view.
"Kelia? Really? You?"
"Ugh! I'm sick and tired of everyone calling me Kelia. It's Kelio."he took a step forward to emphasize his point.
"Wait. Hold up. So you're telling me, that a kid was holding my child captive? A f**king kid!?"
"Watch it Simone."Kelio pulled out a gun and aimed it directly at her. "Remember that I'm the one in charge here."
"Oh please. You don't scare me. All this time, I thought I was going to have to fight Kevin, but instead, I'm going to fight a child."Simone took menacing steps towards him, not stopping until the gun was pressed directly against her forehead. "So. If you're that big and bad, do it. Shoot me. I dare you."
"Tsk. Poor Simone. I'm sorry to tell you this, but Kevin is dead. I'm the offspring. But, there's something you should know about me. I don't think I'm bad. I know I'm bad."
And then he pulled the trigger.
I closed my eyes and waited for the loud bang and the screams of agony but it never came.
I opened my eyes to find Kelio grinning sadistically as he held a handful of bullets in his other hand.
"Oh. Silly me. I forgot to put in the bullets. I guess today is your lucky day Simone."he spoke as he loaded the gun.
Simone started to slowly back away until she stood right beside me.
"Now. Since I've put you in your place, it's time for this room to be in order."
With a snap of his finger, Dylan walked over to the others, while Cleo walked over to us, both of them holding a very large syringe. He kept a blank expression as he approached but deep in his eyes, you could see regret.
"Really Cleo. This is why you can't answer your phone? You're too busy scheming with the enemy?"I gritted out at him as he stopped infront of us.
"Wait. This is Cleo?"Simone stepped forward to confront him.
I heard him sigh shortly after.
"Just make this easier than it already is Elijah and give me Tori. It's that simple."he made an attempt to step around me but I blocked him.
"No! Tell me! Is this what you really wanted?"
"Hey! Don't get out of line Elijah. I'm still superior to you right now."
We heard Kelio shout from where he was before he pointed the gun in our direction for a quarter of a second, before giving his attention to Dylan who was now talking to him.
"Elijah. Just get out of my way. Don't make me say it twice."Cleo started as soon as Kelio looked away.
"I said no!"
I gave him a little shove which caused him to stumble and drop the syringe, causing the breakable plastic to go flying everywhere. Cleo looked down at it then back to me.
"You little bitch!"
He lunged at me and grabbed me by the collar. We struggled a bit until we heard,
"Okay! That's it! I've had enough of you this time Elijah."
In the corner of my eye, I saw Kelio stalking towards us, gun raised.
"Say hi to Malcolm for me."
And for the second time, since I've been here, he pulled the trigger, in which I felt my body fall limp on the floor.

AN: Heylo🙂! Chapter 24!! I have absolutely nothing to say so just please remember to vote, comment and share.
Yours truly,
Gea.

Oh wait. Remember to check out Capture this🙂. Find it on my profile, along with others. Gea105
Ily!