Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)

Comincia dall'inizio

Just as she spoke, the lift doors opened for the third time in the last few minutes and in came (L/N) who was trying to escape the clutches of Midnight.

"Please (Y/N)! You look so adorable like that! I bet you'll look even cuter with a bun!"

"Hell no! Stop torturing me!" she shrieked, running towards the direction of the exit.

"Midnight, are you trying to dress up (Y/N) of all people?" Thirteen asked, hoping to intervene with the teenager's all too often predicament with Midnight.

(Y/N) ran behind Thirteen and hid behind them in hopes that Midnight would just converse with them and forgot she was even there.

"Of course! It's just so much fun to tease her!"

"Surely you know by now that she'll just bail once she's had enough."

"But look at her! She looks so precious!"

"Just escort her to wherever it is she's going now," Thirteen sighed, already knowing they had lost.

"Oh, I forgot she was going out," Midnight replied.

Of course she did, (Y/N) thought with an irritated expression.

"Well, I'm ready to go now. What about you (Y/N)?" Izuku asked, his question finally putting an end to the situation.

"I'm ready too. Just lemme grab my pocky."

The young girl ran to the kitchen and grabbed the entire packet of chocolate covered biscuits she had opened earlier that day.

"Okay, ground rules you two problem children. I'm dropping you off and picking you up so I need you to tell me where you guys are heading and where you'll be when I pick you guys up three hours later."

"We only get three hours?!"

"Actually (Y/N), you can't be out for longer than an hour even with a hero, but seeing as it's a special occasion for the two of you, Nezu was kind enough to grant you an extra two hours together outside the school," Midnight explained.

"We'll be heading to a café in the mall then ending the trip at Tako-ba Kaihin Kōen," Izuku informed.

"Wait, we're going to the beach where you and I met?"

"Yep. I thought you might like to see it since it's been a while."

"Yeah, that'd be cool actually. Hopefully it's still clean."

"Me too," Izuku replied, recalling how he cleaned up the beach by himself so his body could accept One For All.

Aimi's Café
"This is the place," young Midoriya announced as he and his date along with the R rated hero Midnight stood outside a familiar café.

"Aimi's Café," Midnight said, reading the sign.

"I never thought we'd come back here so soon," (Y/N) said as she looked at the café she and Izuku had stumbled upon the day they had met.

"You've been here before?"

"Yeah. When we first came here, one of the workers thought we were a couple," the (h/c) girl giggled.

Izuku's cheeks turned a light pink at the memory.

"Well, Aimi means 'beautiful love', so it's likely they thought you were on a date," Midnight replied.

"Possibly," the teenagers chuckled.

"Well have fun with your date. I'll come pick you guys up at Tako-ba Kaihin Kōen in three hours."