Chapter one

I get dressed for my 8th birthday and my best friend is invited and I'm excited to see him again! Yesterday was so fun playing around with him, we fell to the ground laughing. Someone knocks on the door and my mother opened to see it was ganon ! I ran up to the door and hugged him so tight

"you came!" I told him, he laughs "yes I did, I got you a present!" He is holding on to this tiny box that has a little ribbon on it. "Ooo cool! Mom can I open it now?" I asked my mother, "yes you can, just don't open the other presents." I was so happy, I grabbed the box and unwrapped it seeing a little bracelet, "did you made this for me??" I asked so happy, "yea I did! It's our friendship bracelet. See, I made one for myself too!" He Pulls out his arm to see the same exact bracelet  on his left arm and I quickly put it on my right arm. I laughed and I hugged him again.

I felt a tiny poke on my back and ganon said "Tag! You're it!" He ran so far I screamed at him, "hey! That's not fair! I'm going to get you!!" And I ran to him

We ran far and far all around Gerudo and he fell, "are you okay?" I asked, he started to laugh. I chuckled, "seriously are you okay?" I asked him, he laughed a lot more. I started to laugh and fell beside him. He started to laugh way harder. I laughed with him too. We couldn't stop laughing at all we just stayed there, crying our butts off.

We stopped laughing and stared at the sky. "Will you always have this bracelet on no matter if we're far away or few feet away?" I asked ganon, "yes, yes I will, what about you? Will you keep it even if we're old?" He replied back. "Yes, of course I will!" I said with a smile.

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?" He asks me, "I wanna be queen!" I said raising my hands up, "that's so cool! I wanna be King then!" He says. "We can both be royal king and queen!" I tell him.

I got up and pulled out my hand for ganon and he grabs it then gets up. I pick up the ends of my dress and lift it short, "my name is queen (Y/N), and here is my dear king, ganon." I pretended to sound royal, then ganon starts to copy me. "Yes I am thy king ganondorf, now, bow before me and I'll grant every wish of yours..." I laughed at him, "you are not a fairy! You can't grant wishes!" I tell him, "well, I can give them what they need right?" "Yea..."

"Tag you're it!!!" I tagged him running back home.
"Hey wait up!!" He screams

"You can't catch me!!!"

(497 words.)