Chapter 4

Years passed and I'm now finally 20 years old, and duly now. That means I can go back to Gerudo and see ganon again, this makes me so happy. I pack my stuff up so happy, I look all over my room to see if anything there I'm missing. I look on my counter to see the friendship bracelet...

I put it on and it still fits... kind of... well I grab my stuff and put it on the back and got on my horse. "Bye sweetie! I hope I see you again!" My mom tells me. "I love you mother!" 

My horse started to gallop and move, I have this excited feeling in me that ganon and I will for sure, be king and queen. Hopefully

Time has passed and I finally made it... as I got in Gerudo, things looked different... but I was still happy. I got to my house and got everything and put them where they are suppose to be. I rest and went to bed so I can continue in the morning.

I woke up, stretched, made breakfast and continued putting my house the way I wanted it to be. I get out and see a lot of people gathered around.

"I hear that murmurmur is going to be king.."

"Yes me too, I hope he does, he will be a good king."

I hear people talking about a new king. That's pretty awesome. Imagine it was ganondorf.

"PEOPLE OF GERUDO, BOW DOWN, TO YOUR NEW KING..."

"GANONDORF"

(255 words)

I'm so sorry that these are becoming short I'm trying to find a way to make them longer buttt I'm dummy dumb so I'll try and make these longer