Chapter 42- Normalcy

"guys we gotta talk about something. The wedding. Dell your the only official one. Ideas? I'm thinking just before Sturgis next yea. Make the trip as our honeymoon?" Christian says.

"What do you want Rena? Its up to you. I'm down for anything. I just want to be yours." James says. "and you will have my ring on your finger my then."

"your belong to me now. By the way Dell the patches came in. I'm taking mine to get sewed on. We all know I don't do that shit" he smiles and i pull them out and hand them to him. His says property of Rena. Mine says property of Dell. I'm going to wear one for each of the guys when the time comes. He takes his and grabs the needle and thread. With in ten minutes he has his on and in another ten mine is too. Unlike most clubs our men wear the patch too. But only if there better half is a patched member. Yes were different. Ask my men. They will say that they belong to me the same as I belong to them. I will wear my three patches with honor. With pride. Just as they will wear mine the same way. We put ours on and I ask James to take a shot of us. Dell is shirtless under his Cut and when I look the picture I know this is going on our wall. I kiss him and then sit down.

"anyways guys you pick a date and we can discuss the rest. Tonight I'm tired as fuck. Lets go to bed. They brush there teeth and do what they do. I'm in the middle and I feel Dell on one side and Christian on the other. I'm out with in a few minutes. Tomorrow is going to be long.

I'm right. I end having to go help Cara and I end up spending all day there. The dogs are settling in well. I talk to her about my plan and she likes it. We call in the team and there there with in the hour. I explain again my plan and they love it. We decide to call in a few experts we know who are board members. Next week. I talk to them about my surgery. They understand. Dell is going to come up and deal with Hammer while I'm out. We discuss the new creatures coming and the team is in love with the warthog idea. We discuss the zebra and the panther. The good thing is the panther can stay where it is right now. Its at a smaller zoo type deal. There closing down. We have first dibs on there cats. I make a call to the permits person. She is going to check into it. We want to give them a proper home. This may take some time to get worked out. The zebra is easy. There not a predator. At four I call ConMan and ask him to send a prospect I cant drive back. He tells me he is sending my man. I love it but we cant do this. Its going to cause issues.

The party and trip goes smooth. I spend a lot of the time laying down. Taking turns of with who. I love them equally. Dell showing us the house was special. I was in awe. Getting to look in his room and being told its OK to snoop. It made me feel closer to him. I asked permission to take the photo's with us along with the rest of his clothes. I found that his old jeans fit me well. As did his flannels. When he handed over the contents of the safe and the gun Siggins asked Dell if he would testify. He looked at me. i went to him and whispered "No matter what choice you make its the right one. You do what is best for you. You know you have the support of me and the club. I love you and respect you no matter.". He told her yes. I know when the time comes I will be by his side. As will James and Christian.

Tuesday came all too soon and so did the surgery. It was a week later and I was home the same day. I was in pain but over the next few days it got better. With in a week I was back to normal. In two I was back on Scott. Grant you I got the best seat possible put on him. I also wore a brace. I did ride all the way to Sturgis. I rode Scott. I rode behind each one of my men. I even rode bitch with ConMan and NoNo. The last hundred miles was all me. The Forseti came into Sturgis fifty deep. We have picked up a few new prospects. Everyone came. I drove in proud. There was a time when I was not sure I was going to be able to do it.

Over those ten days I met with the new prospective president. I like her. She is bad ass. I asked her to come out for a month. I could not give my decision. She was to bring her cabinent. We set it up for October. Buckles is bad ass. Were a lot alike. She has balls like me.