Chapter 30-My first time.

An hour before sun set I'm dressed and ready to go. Dell hands me a large bouquet of roses in pale yellow. He knows I love them. Yellow means friendship and that's what Dell and I are before anything else. He offers me his arm and I take it. I'm led to his bike, he gets on and I get on behind it. James approaches and he blind folds me. Then kisses my lips and tells me to have fun. Next is Christian. He says nothing just lets him lips do the work. Then wraps my arms firmly around Dell. When we first take off I'm scared but not for long. I give into the feeling of the bike, and Dell. The leathers that I'm wearing. The faint smells of gas and oil, Dells aftershave. He is a stickler for Coty raw vanilla. It reminds me of man cookies. I'm fucked I know. We ride for bit then I know were off the beaten path. Finally he stops. He gets off with out knocking me off somehow then lifts me off.

We walk a few feet and I feel heat and hear crackles. Were close to fire. I smell the smoke. He stands behind me and takes off the blindfold. It takes me a minute for my eyes to adjust but I know instantly where we are. We were just here at one. I smile. I'm home. Before me is a tent and a fire put. A cooler and a single Adirondack chair and a lounger with cushions on it. I cant help but smile. Its perfect. Home away from home, where our future home is going to be. I can see it now.

A home filled with love and lots of fun. Always something going on. Something to do. Someone to talk to. Someone to chill with. Lots of open space to find yourself. Behind us I hear a bike start up. That too. A half mile from our front door is more family. A bunch of people who we would give our lives for and who would give there life for us. I see the future too. I see ConMan building a house not far from us. The maybe NoNo. Q and Shawna. Dierdra and the kids. I see our house as the first of many. I hope. I see a large playground in the middle with kids playing. Teens talking shit about how there better at this and that. Just like there parents. I see James out there showing then that for a dad he is still young. I see Dell on the porch, shirt less with a kitchen towel over his shoulder just observing. Making sure everyone is safe. Christian would be in our driveway teaching the ones who want to learn how to change a tire or lace one. I see him telling then that if its not a hog leave it in the garage. Our future is bright.

He takes my hand and leads me to the lounger. I sit down and he grabs a hot bag from inside the tent. He sits across from me and pulls out roast beef sandwiches for us. Along with curly fries. My belly rumbles and we both laugh. He hands me a handful of packets of there sauce and I cant take it. I should be in in his lap. I should be in his arms. I should be in his bed. He should be in me. One thing at a time. I stand up and pull him to his feet. i get him to take my spot then sit down again. We need no words. He knows what I want. Its harder to eat this way but shit happens. After eating till I'm stuffed I throw our garbage into the brown bags and then push him back. I lay down next to him and his arm goes around me.

"So all this?"

"for my fiancee"

"yeah well you did good Dell. I love it but I'm getting tired." I fake a yawn. He smiles. We make it into the tent before any clothes are shed. I'm amazed. The tent holds a real mattress and my blankets from my bed. That sneak. There is a lantern casting a soft glow and he turns on some music. Something light with a little jazz to it. I let him undress me and lay me down on the bed. I'm ready for what is going to take place tonight. More then ready. He is soft and slow. Each movement planned. Each kiss harder then the last. When I cant take it anymore I beg for him to touch me and he does. His forehead is on mine as his fingers explore my pussy. Its not the first time but this time is different. This time he is doing what he wants to do. No me telling him. When he touches my clit I push up wanting more pressure. He calls me greedy and I tell for him yes. I let me hand wander down his chest. Dell is pale but his chest hair is dark. There is not a lot of it but I love to run my hands threw it. Feeling the course texture. He has a bunny trail too. Its sexy as fuck. I demand his shirt to go so I can have access to it all. I lick his abs. There insane. I'm trying to stay on task but its hard. His fingers are wandering and its distracting in the best way possible. I can feel myself get slick because of him. He is to blame for all of us. I unbutton his pants and then the zipper. I want to see his cock. I know its long. I'm guessing ten inches. And as round as a clementine. I lick my lips in anticipation of tasting him. I push his pants down and then this boxers. He is hard for me and I'm even more in awe. A bit worried that he is going to fit it inside me. I mean come on now a finger tip feels full. What am I going to feel like with him there? He is pressing his finger against my asshole and it takes a lot for me to breath threw it. Its Dell. He is gentle. He gets just the tip inside me and I still. He stays like that and then flicks my clit and it sends sparks threw my body. I feel like I'm electrified. I got back to admiring his cock as its worthy of it. The veins are purple ish and the head of him reminds me of a mushroom. I stroke him a few times till he pulls away.

I pull him on top of me. He settles between my thighs. His cock between my lips. I rub against him and he moans. I open my legs up further offering him something I have never offered another human being before. He grabs a condom and I take it away from him.

"not this time. I want our first time to be skin to skin?" I whisper in his ear.

"are you prepared for the consequences?" this is Dell. All about precautions.

"i am. If it happens then it was meant to be." he thinks for a moment then nods. I know its taking a risk but this means more to me. I only get one virginity. He pulls himself up a little bit and wipes his cock up and down my slit getting himself slick. I feel him line himself up and then he pushes in just a little. I feel pain but not too much. He pushes in a little more and the pain gets worse. I am trying to not show it because I know he will stop. On the third push I feel a tare and its pretty painful. Like a seven on a scale of one to ten. He pulls out and pushes back in. I wrap my legs around him and use them to propel him forward. When he hits my cervix I cringe. He stays inside till I move against him. Our eyes never leave each others. After a few strokes the pain is gone and all I feel is full and something else. Its kinda OK but not quite there. I know I feel his love. I feel complete. I feel like this is how Dell and I were supposed to be. We were supposed to be here and now. He reaches down and plays with my clit and I'm zapped into another world. He is slow and I need him fast but not tonight.

Dell brings me to my first orgasm. He takes his time and makes sure I am taken care of. I always pictured that my cherry being popped would be awkward and hurried. I was so wrong and I am glad. When he cums inside me its after I had my fill of the big O. Many times over. When he pulls his cock out I see the blood. I know what its from and I smile. I grab my phone and take a picture of us. I want to remember this moment. I'm far from sleepy but I'm hungry again. I tell him and he asks me what I want. I tell him and he sends a text. I also ask him to see if one of the guys will grab some spermicide. He laughs. Ohh my. So now everyone is going to know. Shit. I ask him to not send it but its done. Well this should be great.