Chapter 5- Rescue of the two legged variety

Just before I'm getting ready to leave I get a phone call from a frantic man that he found thees puppies and doesn't know what to do. I tell him to bring them to me and we will take them. I half hour later I hear a motor cycle pull up. Thinking its one of the crew I open the door to find a man pulling puppies out of his saddle bags. He pushes them down his shirt and holds the bottom. Shit. I'm alone and a biker is here and I'm not sure if he is friendly or not. I mean our club doesn't have enemy's but still. Our eyes meet and damn. I'm stunned. His eyes are the most amazing green. I shake my head and motion him to fallow me. I bring him into our intake area where I have a box set up with a heating pad and milk in bottles .

"Umm can you help me. I don't want to move my arms and have them fall out. There warm" He tells me. So I stand on a stool and reach my hand down the strange mans shirt. His chest is perfect. Muscles but not like Mr Olympia muscles. I pull out puppy after puppy. Ten in all. From my guess there only a few days old. They look like labs but its hard to tell. There paws are large so its a guess. St. Bernard?

"You said you found them?" I ask him.

"found, umm yeah I was at a rest area, one of the fishing access things by the river. Honestly I stopped to piss and I seen this man umm I take that back this male, walk up with this box and I look into it and it has the pups in it. He picks one up and acts like he is going to throw it into the river till he sees me and I'm floored for a moment. I walk over to him and he tells me to mind it. The puppies are his to destroy. Destroy I did. I have them now. Can you help them?" he asks. He has the runt in his hand and is rubbing it. His hands are huge and the pups are small.

"Sure. Did you get his tag?" I ask thinking me and Con will be playing this prick a visit.

"No worries. He wont be talking or writing anytime soon." He tells me. "By the way I'm Blaze." He holds out his hand. I take it. "I'm Rena. Nice to meet you. Thanks for helping. How did you get the number?" I ask him. " Google. I'm going to be in the area if I can find a motel. Got some things to do. Can I stop by and help with them?" He tells me. I nod. " Wait your not gonna get a motel around here. Let me make a phone call but I need to see your id first. For paperwork. I trust you but its for our database that way if someone says we stole there dogs or what not we have proof" I explain. He reaches for his wallet and hands me the whole thing. Wow OK. He is trusting. I stand there while I find his licence. I note that he has a few hundred dollars in cash. A bank card, a few credit cards, a few pictures of of guys on cycles. One is faded. OK so family? I take his licence and leave the room.

I head to the office and I call Dell. I ask him to run the info on Blaze who's real name is Christian middle initial D. Filliano. His address is listed as Kentucky. The accent had me guessing. I tell Dell what is going on and he insists on coming down but I tell him no. If this guy checks out I need to put it by the upper members of the mc to see if he can stay for a few. Everything like that goes by the co vps, the sergeant at arms, our road captainess and money man. Also Dell. He is our security adviser. We made that spot for him when we realized his abilities. I send a group text explaining the situation and pending what Dell says I ask them for a yay or nay. After I copy his id I head back in to find Blaze feeding the pups. We weight each one and get collars on them so I can keep track of the babies. They seem healthy. They all ate and we got them all to potty. I showed Blaze how to do it and he gave me a look but did it anyways. By the time were done I have six yays on my phone.

"On the behalf of the Forseti I would like to offer you a place to stay and some grub and maybe a drink or two. I'm heading back to the club with the pups." I tell him.

"So you asked your husband if you could bring back a biker to the club? Lady that takes balls" he tells me smiling.

"ohh honey don't get it twisted. I had one of my men run your ass and then I put you to vote on offering you a place to stay. There good. Apparently they are OK with you Blaze" I tell him with a bit of bitch added in.

"So what did the president think of his ole lady putting threw a vote?" he asks with a chuckle.

"Well I don't really know what he would think but when I find myself a man ill let you know. So do you want a clean bed and some food or not, no skin on my ass either way?" I ask him not needing to deal with his macho bull shit.

"Yeah thanks."

I pick up the box of pups and the milk and head for the door. I set them down as I grab my sweatshirt. I cover them with and let us all out. Blaze takes the box as I lock up the door and check the locks. I have a few last things to do but those are easy. I throw Hammer his bone. He hears it hits the ground but ignores it. The minute he sees Blaze he attacks the cage. I toss blaze my keys and ask him to put the pups in the front seat. I tell him I have to feed the cats. I motion him to come with me. Lets fuck with the guy some. I head towards the other building. Its feeding time. We only feed dead animals here. I don't have the heart to feed live. I enter the building with Blaze right behind me. I don't turn on the light. I know whats coming. I hear Athena. She is chuffing. When her pal growls Blaze about shits his pants.

I flip on the light. Blaze is white as a ghost. I laugh. "umm you said cats. What the fuck Rena. Those are fucking, well there fucking huge cats" He stammers. "yeah I know and its feeding time. The local farmer brought over half a cow wanna help? Its in chunks but we still throw it to them. They like it. Plus you should see Athena in action" He nods. I grab a bucket from the fridge and the shovel and tongs. We take turns lobbing them over the fence and offering them to them threw the fence. He uses tongs. I use my hand. Zeus is my best friend out of all the animals. He purrs like a kitten but even I don't trust him. He is a wild animal and not tame. He has never gone after me but I don't give him the chance. Athena on the other hand is known for being a bitch. I love her just the same. When all the meat is gone I make sure there water is working and check the locks one last time. I say goodnight and turn on the music for them. Its something we found that settles them so we do it.