Chapter 15-Helping Hands.

I head back in and reload my gun then find some grub. We shoot the shit with the Carbrones. There a really great club. The ladies are sweet to me. They think its bad ass I am the president. Porky tells em to not get any ideas. I tell them were always looking for some bad ass chicks. Porky laughs. He knows me. I just love to harass his old ass. At eight I get ready. I go alone well as alone as I can. I wrap my good hand and grab my belt. This should be easy. Even with one hand. I kiss the guys. Well my two guys and get behind Porky. We head into residential neighborhood. Nice, say middle class. I head threw back yards and enter the house threw the unlocked back door.

I find the douche bag in bed with some skank. Not his wife. I take a few pictures then make myself known. I throw skank a shirt and tell her to come to me. I'm in president mode. They both start to scream so I turn up the tv. The chick put the shirt on and I pull her close to me. I show her the pictures of what asshole did to his wife. I ask her if she wants to be next.

"that cunt deserved it. My fucking dinner was cold. After all I did for her. She was just a gutter slut" he starts saying. "ohh baby I would never do that to you. I love you". I have heard enough. I punch him in the face. One jab and there is a lot of blood.

She nods. I warn her not to go to the cops. It would be bad for her. She nods and thanks me. Gives me a hug even then takes off. I'm not done with beater boy. I pull him out of bed and nail him in the nuts with my knee. Then drop his ugly ass on the floor. I give a few good kicks with my boots and he yells out. After a few more punches and some warnings about not hitting his wife and add a few more for his kids and that I will be back if he does I leave the same way I came. Quietly and in the dark.

When I get back my clothes go in the wash and my boots get a wipe down. My wig comes off. As do my fake glasses. I take out my fake teeth and put them in there container. I don't want to get arrested. I bet when ever he sees a long haired blonde he will be cringing. After a shower I find my guys. There by a fire pit. I go to take a seat but Blaze pulls me into his lap. I go willingly. He tuck myself into him. I let them all know were pulling out early. Want to make Provo or further by night. Then pikes peak Colorado and set up a plan for getting this bastard. We lost his tracks somewhere around there. They agree. I head up to bed and Dell fallows me.

We snuggle close but I'm not tired. "Dell"

"Yeah babe"

"Do you want kids"

"i do but I don't deserve them."

"Babe you deserve the world. I'm horny"

"Ok. Umm I can help with that"

"you can?"

"if you want me too. I have never done this before but I want to try"

"ok. Go for it. I was just going to get my battery powered friend and hit the bathroom"

"you can if you want"

"i would rather have you help. Are you scared?"

"Yeah"

"me too" I admit. Knowing that he could leave and every work counts one way or another. If he was to leave I'm sure I would become a shell of who I am now. Ladies don't think that its just a man. To toughen up. Well fuck off. Dell is just everything I need.

I think Dell is a virgin but like really virgin. I don't think he has ever touched anyone. I take his hand off my belly and push it up my shirt. Its touching my breast. I push my chest out.

"Dell its me. I don't want to push you but if you want you can touch me. Any time. Any place. Don't feel ashamed or shy. Its me. Hell you have seen me sick and injured, on my period. You took care of me when I could barely wipe."

"i know. What do I do?"

"pinch my nipples, pull them. Rub them. Suck them if you want." I blush as I tell him this. He moves his hand under my shirt. Fuck it I take it off. When he pulls on one I moan. He has got the idea. I start to kiss him. Adding tongue. I feel him grow hard against my belly. He is huge. Its like having a bat in bed with us.

Blaze opens the door and Dell stops. Shit. I'm wound up and I need to cum.

"shit sorry guys. I can grab a couch"

"No don't. Umm think you can help me?" I ask. Dell may be the idea if he sees Blaze. Hmm great idea.

"with what" he asks as he gets naked and slides in next to me.

"I'm horny and Dell was helping me. Think you help too?" I ask him.

"sure. Tell me what to do." he says licking his lips. I know this man knows what to do but he is playing it safe.

"Mind getting finger friendly."

"sure. Dell you play with her tits. I know you got that shit covered."Blaze says. He takes my top leg and throws it over his. Showing Dell my pussy. Dell has never seen it like this. I'm wet. Blaze wastes not time. He slides his finger down my slit and opens me up. He points to something.

"See that Man that's her cherry. Its waiting for you." I blush and so does Dell. I take his hand and place a finger tip inside me to touch it. Its the first thing that has ever been inside me. It makes me wetter to know that Dell was the first to ever touch me like this. NoNo and I get finger friendly but its not the same. I finger her pussy she only touches my clit.

Dell takes his hand away and licks his finger tip. I about cum right there. He smiles and goes back to my nipples. This time keeping pace with Blaze. I love it. I cum in no time. Blaze licks his fingers clean. He never once put them inside me. Just my clit. He is good. I take Dells hand and rub it on my pussy and take a lick. I taste different.

I can feel Dell against my front and Blaze against my back. I should help them both. I have never given a blow job but Dell will be my first. I move quick enough so he could not stop me. I wrap my lips around his cock and he moans. I do my best to please him. He does not complain at all. Maybe he is in shock. I look up and his eyes are on me. I continue to suck him while looking him in the eyes. I want him to see how much I love this. He gives me a look and I know. He is going to cum. I swallow as much of him down as I can. His juices spurt into my mouth. Its tasty in a salty manly sort of way. Not bad but different. I sit up and wipe my mouth.

Dell pulls me down for a kiss. I whisper in his ear "thank you". He smiles and whispers "No thank you. That was amazing. You were my first." I know this somehow. Blaze comes out of the bathroom.

"wanted to give you two some privacy and I had to take care of myself. By the way Rena watching you cum was hot and your taste is like pure candy"

I kiss his cheek then go brush my teeth then hope over Dell to get back in bed. I feel like something has changed for us tonight. Time will tell. I send a silent prayer that I will not loose him.