Epilogue: The End

Magsimula sa umpisa

I laid the brown envelope that I was carrying earlier on the study table. This envelope contains a certain surprise which I'm sure you're dying to know about. Even I almost died of happiness when I learned about the surprise.

Deciding to take a short bath, I headed to the bathroom. I'm now working as the head architect of our own Miguel Group. As you all very well remember, Sam and I left our job to live in Paris. I left my entire job in Lopez Group, but, as for Sam, that was just like a long vacation.

The unconscious thought about my bestfriend made me smile sadly under the shower. I wonder how he is. I last so him months ago, when Nathan just woke up. Then, he suddenly left, not even telling a goodbye to me, and when I realized it, he was back at Lopez Group at New York. Sadly, according to Des, he did all this; leaving without saying anything, because of the pain he was feeling. Des told me that Sam was really happy to see me happy. It's just that, he loved me too much to the point that accepting that I'll only love Nathan really hurts.

Des said he left without smiling. Oh, how horrible am I? But Sam made Des tell me not to blame myself for it was his fault for loving me. I was just being true to myself. So now, day by day, I'm still reminding myself to do what Sam told me and not blame myself. I mean, he knows what's best for the two of us.

But I just wish I could see him smile again.

I really should just remind myself about what Des told me. That I should just let Sam be on his own for a while. Nalulungkot lang ako pag naiisip ko eh. Hay.

Ay, wait. Did I ever tell you that Ashley and Destiny are getting married? I mean, it came as a shock for all of us, too! Kaya lang, may something ata kaya at magpapakasal na nyan sila. Kung alam mo lang reaction ni Ashley! Parang sinabihan lang sya na walang ng gwapo sa mundo. Hahahaha. It's actually really funny. They're set up is so bizarre. Pati sina Denice and Aaron, pinagtatawanan sila.

And, ah. Those two weirdos. Break sila pero 'best' or 'bestfriend' ang tawagan. Ewan ko ba ba't di pa magbalikan eh ang sweet sa isa't isa. Mashowbiz lang. Ang tatanda na eh. But I heard someone's courting Denice so I give my goodluck to Aaron.

After a while, I ended my bath. Pagkatapos ko magbihis, lumabas na akong banyo para madatnan si Nathan na mukhang kadarating lang.

"Hi, Gorgeous." he kissed me.

I smiled. "Hello."

"Gian's waiting for you downstairs." he told me as he remove his watch.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Do you want me to wait for you?"