Chapter 11

TEEN WOLF SEASON 2 - "Sometimes when you need help, you turn to people you'd never expect"

________________________________________________________________________________

I sigh as I walk up to my bedroom. My mom sent me back home to rest, shower, and eat while my dad took over at the hospital with watching over Lydia. As much as I didn't want to leave, Lydia told me that she will be fine and I was also kind of tempted because I did not want to sit and watch as Stiles drooled over the waiting chairs while having sex dreams.

I sigh and walk up to the front door, opening it quickly as someone is just constantly ringing the doorbell and doesn't understand the meaning of 'hold on. I'm coming'

My eyes widen when I see who's standing on the other side of the door...

"Your mom said that you were home," Conner says. "Can we talk?"

Ten minutes later and we've been sitting on the couch in awkward silence. I've practically been trying to avoid this conversation that I know we're about to have. I've been avoiding/ignoring him all week.

"Do you, maybe want to say something?" He asks. "I know what I want to say, it just sounded better in my head and I-"

I sigh. "We kissed, basically made-out in the middle of a freaking parking lot and we don't know what to say, but we're both thinking it, and let's just get straight to the point; what are we?"

Conner looks at me. "What do you want us to be?" He asks.

I look down at my hands. "I don't know. I just don't want to ruin what we had before this" I say. Conner looks down defeated.

"At least you're honest about this," He sighs and gets up. "I should probably go,"

I close my eyes and sigh. "Conner, wait,"

"What do you want me to say, Nessa. That I've had feelings for you since 6th grade? Yes, I have, and being around you, doesn't make that any better," He says. "I just thought that you saying yes to go to the winter formal with me would lead to something," I sigh. I know Conner liked me, and that I like him too, I just don't want to ruin our friendship with something that wouldn't even last for a while.
He gives me one last look before leaving.

˚º·˚ ˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥ º·˚

After my not-so-how-I-wanted-it-to-go-down conversation with Conner, I decided to come back to the hospital and see Lydia.

My brows furrow as I see cops in front of my sister's room and Sheriff Stilinski talking to my dad and Melissa; Scott's mom.

"Dad? What's going on?" I ask him as I walk up to the adults.