"Mr.Aizawa what is wrong with him" Shouto asked confused looking at the enormous amount of power izuku displayed.

"He's losing control, he must've told you his quirk is the nine tailed fox, it is a mythical beast, so it has power far beyond even all might, but his quirk's drawback is that he must control his negative emotions and be pure to control it, and whenever he is angry and goes beyond the second tail, he loses control and starts to transform into the fox, and at the ninth tail he will turn into a fox larger than U.A entire building, he must be stopped now." Aizawa ezplained

"And how will we do that?" Bakugo asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know, and beware with each tail his power is multiplied by 3 or 5 times, and if you see the third tail be alert because that's when he can even attack us, i haven't seen him past the 3rd but i know that the fourth gave all might trouble and scarred him" Aizawa said terrifying everyone.

"Um guys, hate to break it to you but the third tails coming" Sero said gulping and pointing at izuku.

During their talk, shigaraki screamed "How? What happened? We had it in control, how did this brat gain this power! Nomu kill him, kill him now!!"

The bird creature nomu rushed forward as izuku and him fought at speed above humans. Izuku did everything but the nomu didn't budge and slammed izuku down on the floor.

Izuku growling backed away and formed a purple rasengan and slammed it into the nomu who flew back and after a moment stood up like it was nothing and the nomu suplex him into the ground as izuku's fell not moving, the nomu screeched and thought it won but a claw slashed his face and sent it flying a little.

'More,more,more power' izuku shouted as the third tail grew and izuku's vision started to get blurry and he began to loose conscious.

Izuku roared with more force as the third tail fully formed and his eyes turned completely red with no pupil and now with even more speed he attacked the nomu and tore his head off. Some of the students vomited at the brutality and some looked sick.

But they were totally blown, when a new head grew back and the nomu screeched running at izuku. Izuku stopped and roared which sent a shockwave blowing nomu backwards as Shigaraki laughed and said "Nomu here was built to kill all might, he has shock absorption and instant regeneration as his quirk,hahahaha"

Izuku growled more intensely as Uraraka said tears at the corner of her eyes "Something's happening to midoriya"

"Oh my god, his skin is peeling off" Mina shouted on the verge of puking as they saw izuku's skin peel off and blood was visible.

Suddenly he was covered in a red ball and in an instant the ball exploded, and this time instead of izuku with a cloak there stood something far more sinister and deadlier. They saw that izuku was no longer recognizable and instead of him there was a monster there made of blood with four tails swishing wildly.

"I-is that midoriya?" Kirishima asked not believing this was his manly friend.

"He looks like a monster now, he is not even recognizable" Mineta shouted scared as he tried to get back but his knees gave out and fell on his ass.

"This is bad, this is really really bad" Aizawa said now getting really anxious as he thought ' Where the fuck is Iida? Did he even reach U.A'

Just then like God had heard his wish, the doors blew open and Iida came and shouted " I have brought backup!"

"We are here" All might shouted but everyone froze when they saw a monster fighting another monster. ' Could it be' dreading all might thought.

"W-what are those things?" Present Mic said disturbed looking at the two creatures