Margo slapped the clip of the gun into the end and examined it in her hands, the sight foreign. It had been forever since she last felt the grip of the firearm and unbeknownst to her, the two brothers admired her from afar, watching as her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders, her collarbone poking through her skin to show intensity and with her eyes in narrow slits, picturing Lorea emerging from the jungle and blowing his brains out, her perfect lips were protruding that much further in concentration. Once they caught each other staring at Margo, they glared at each other with distaste.

Slipping the gun into the waistband of her jeans, she held a walkie-talkie in one hand and ventured further into the jungle, Catfish in front of her and Ben behind. She could hear him lowly whistling and when she turned round, she caught him staring at her ass. Shooting him a glare, he pretended to look up to the treetops and when he looked back, he sent her a smile, suppressing chuckles that would rack his chest and give him away.

"Get your head in the game, Miller." She hissed.

"Oh, I will, baby."

Eventually, the group had to break apart in order to get a full overview of Lorea's house. Margo was made to pair with William, given that they had worked well in their experiences together. Much to their dismay, they decided not to whine about it. They were no longer teenagers and they had to act according to plan.

The river's touch lapped against Margo's ankles and she grimaced, hating the feel of wet clothes against her skin. She sighed but remained silent, observing the apparent abandoned house that lay just a yard or so away.

"So what's this guy got against banks? At least a safe." William muttered into the talkie.

Over the radio, Santiago responded. "The house is the safe."

"I'm at the gate." Ben's voice could be heard from the small device. "This looks like everything was done eighty two percent right. They got all the toys out here, but these cameras aren't even aimed at the weakest breach."

Tom's voice joined the conversation. "Your girlfriend's making her normal money drop?"

"Yeah." Santiago responded, referring to Yovanna, his trusted companion. "She's prepared to record the inside of the house."

"Pope. I have kids over here. Does he have kids living in here with him? 'Cause that's gonna make this a whole lot more complicated and it's not what I signed up for." Catfish said, thinking of his own children.

Margo tapped herself in. "He's a drug dealer, not a creep, Frankie. They're his children and we ain't gonna harm them. They're not the ones we're looking for."

"There was no need for your input, Vix."

She smiled to the radio. "You're welcome, Pope."

Santiago responded to Catfish. "The family's not the problem. They're the answer."

"Why?"

"Church." Pope replied. "Lorea's very devout. Every sunday morning, he sends three guards to the 6.00 a.m. service. When they get back, he sends the rest of the team, along with his family, into town to mass."

Margo nodded to nobody in particular. "So that leaves him and three guards in that house, and that's our window."

"Why would he do that?"

Pope responded to William. "Worried about someone taking his kids and his money. Also, I don't think he believes anyone actually has the balls to come out here and rob him."

"It's probably because it's a stupid idea." Margo stated, earning a dry laugh from William.

Ben observed the van driving closer to the gate. "Pope, I got your girlfriend coming up right now. Holy shit, she is beautiful, man."