The Birthday Plan (Chapter 13)

A/N: I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING ME OVER 1K READS!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! LIKE REALLY....

Vote

Comment

Fan

Message me any Ideas for any of my two Ziam stories ;D

Here is the next chapter

======================================================

Liam's POV

It was a couple months after Riley’s mum was taken to jail and Riley stayed with Niall and his family. We all became very good friends with Riley, even Zayn. It was like Zayn wasn’t scared at all. In the meantime things between me and Zayn hasn’t changed at all.. I always look at Zayn, he is so beautiful. I also remembered I never asked him out properly.. Maybe I should do that today but where could I take him.. I thought about it for a while. I kept staring at him until someone started to snap fingers in my face..

"Hello... Mate... You there?" I heard an annoying voice I only knew too well.

“What Lou.” I said.. I looked away from him thinking about what I could do for Zayn.. What month is it.. “Question, what day is it tomorrow..” I said in a whisper.. Louis looked at me and smiled.

“It’s January 12, tomorrow.” He said. I smiled. I knew what day that is. It is Zayn’s Birthday. I want him to have a swell one. I could do so much. Maybe I could take him out.. I took out my wallet and saw that I had over 100 pounds. I had been saving up for a special gift for a special someone; tonight will be the night that I will get the gift. The bell rang signalling that it was the end of classes for the day. I smiled and left school. Zayn dropped me off home like he always does and I always kiss him goodbye. I smiled because now I can put my plan to action. I called the closest restaurant.

"Yes, This is TGIF, My name is London Nicole Carter how may I help you?” The voice, it sounded feminine.

“Yes, my name is Liam Payne, I would like to make a reservation for two people. Tomorrow is my soon to be boyfriend’s birthday and I want it extra special. Is there any good times free for tomorrow?” I asked. The voice gasped.

“Well Mr. Payne, you are in luck because we happen to have a spot at 6 free and it is half off. On top of that, we will give you a free birthday cake and something special. What would you like on the cake, and also what is your special thing.” She asked.  I smiled.

“I want it to say Happy Birthday Zayn, it is spelled as Z A Y N, Malik, M A L I K and also I would like it to say Will you be my boyfriend? And for something special I would like a song to be sung  to him. A special song.. It is called… Well I don’t know if I have a song for him.. I want to.. Maybe you could sing one for me and say it’s from me?” I asked.

“I would love to.. How about this… Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Zayn… Happy Birthday to you… Would you be my Boyfriend… Would you be my Boyfriend.. Would You Please be my boyfriend... Would you be mine…” She sang beautifully…..

“YES I LOVE IT!. After that I will come around and give him first present. Also.. I’m going to bring some people over with us, but our table is just for Zayn and I.” I said happily..

“Thank you for dining with TGIF and we will see you tomorrow at 6.” She said and hung up. I smiled and jumped in the air.

“MUM! Call Trisha and tell her not to say ANYTHING TO ZAYN.” I called to her.

“Tell her what?” She asked.

“Tell her to be at TGIF by 6 PM” I said. “YOU TOO” I said louder.

“Okay.” She said. She sent out a text to Trisha explaining what I told her and I did the same to everyone else except Zayn. I walked outside the house and went to a jewlry store and I picked out two things..