~Part 3 of Chapter 10~

A/n: As promised here is my last update for chapter 10.. It is now fully completed as a chapter.. Well enjoy!

==================================================================

Zayn’s POV

“Harry!” I yelled. Riley was about to punch him but I pushed Harry out of the way and got hit instead. When Riley punched me  his fist collided with my cheek I fell back into the locker with a ‘Bam’. I looked up to see Riley’s face turned into a slight grin.

“So we are back to this again..” He said.

“You wish.” I just said looking at him with fire in my eyes. He tried to punch me but I did something I had to do. I ducked and his fist hit the locker. Harry decided to walk. “No Harry. I have to do this. Go to Louis okay.” I said in assurance. He nodded slowly. I didn’t see the other fist come at me so it hit me on my other cheek. “Asshole.” I said. I got up and pushed away from me so I wouldn’t be blocked from the lockers in case I got pushed. He threw another punch but I ducked once more and stuck my foot out so he could trip over it. He did and he landed on the locker this time with a ‘Bam’. He got up and tried to swing at me but I swung my right hook and knocked him dead on his ass. “Now stop.” I said. His eyes were wide. This wasn’t the first time he got hit before. “I hate how, you think that bullying is the answer. I don’t care what your reasons are. However, I will not, Cannot, or even should not LET YOU HARM MY BEST FRIENDS!” I thrusted my foot into his gut. “These are the only friends I got and I am not going to lose them to bullying.” I bent down on to the level where Riley was bending over his stomach. I whispered in his ear. “Do you want to know why people don’t like you?” I said softly. “S’because you beat on the new kids, you beat on the gay ones. Aren’t you gay yourself?” I whispered and his eyes widen. “Thought so, and I am sorry.” I said. Liam walked up to Louis and I walked up to Harry and I held my arms around them.

“Thanks.” Louis and Harry said. I smiled.

“You are welcome.” I said. I looked at Liam and smiled at him. He smiled back and it made my heart jump. I thought to myself: “Where was Niall when this took place..

Liam’s POV

The entire time Zayn was getting hit, I felt like i was getting hit too. It hurt. I knew he didn’t want help but I wanted to. It took all my effort not to go and save him. I wanted to be his knight in shining armour and I was doing a shit job of it. Why.. WHY.. Why didn’t he call for me. I wonder what he said to Riley to get him worked up.. The boys and I decided to walk to our next class. We didn’t want to think about anything at the moment. I saw Niall and he waved us to come sit by him.

Niall’s POV

“Hi guys. What’s up?” I said with my thick irish accent.. I looked at Louis for a quick second and thought I saw bruises. I brushed past myself and thought I was going crazy.. or was I.. I took another look and there was indeed bruises. “Guys.. What happened..” I said with a serious tone in my voice. Who hurt my friend. That’s all I wanted to know.. “Who did this..” I started to clench my fist into a ball. I hated bullying..

“It was Riley.” Harry said and I sighed. I couldn’t do anything for him. Riley had it bad and no one would know why either. Well no one but me, I knew everything.. “Zayn helped Louis and I. He actually saved me from getting hurt too.. He also said something very brave.. Right guys.” Harry said and Zayn started to blush.. “He said..” While mocking the voice of Zayn: “I hate how, you think that bullying is the answer. I don’t care what your reasons are. However, I will not, Cannot, or even should not LET YOU HARM MY BEST FRIENDS!” Then he said, “These are the only friends I got and I am not going to lose them to bullying.” Niall started laughing hysterically while Zayn majorly blushed.

“Niall, where were you when all of this happened?” Zayn asked.. Niall thought about it and laughed at himself.

“I was at the cafeteria.. I got hungry.” I said blushing.

“OF COURSE.” They boys said..

“What.. I was hungry..” I said defensively..

“When aren’t you?” Zayn said I shrugged because it was true.. I am always hungry.. Should I tell them about Riley.. I don’t know what to do..