The anti deathnote trap part 1

After viewing all the facts even dazai-san developed suspicion on light yagami,there was no one else any of us could think of..it had to be light,but we lacked evidence.

Dazai said "It has been a year since kira appeared..and been about 11 months since light yagami was suspected to be kira....he has somehow been saving himself for 11 months,given kira's childish attitude he might have grown confident...for now he's just thinking of how to dodge to your attacks...."
after deep thoughts I replied "exactly,he's been dodging my attacks. Due to the fact that anyone can be killed just by writing their name in the book and also lights' smart brains we cannot expect material evidences or eyewitnesses,which means we're not checkmating him this time....we're just eliminating all his other troops...so that the king makes a move....."
Dazai smiled and replied "excellent move,we can't get material evidence or eye witnesses,there's only one way left"
The both of us said in unison "To catch him red-handed"

The only way to catch him red handed was to make a trap...the greatest trap ever

We made a plan the plan was as follows
Light does not know who dazai san is so dazai posed as a 3rd kira and sent an email to light which said "I have found a deathnote it fell on the roof of my terrace...the moment I touched it I saw an ugly creature he explained me the rules of the deathnote but yet i was scared because of the creatures appearance,the creature comforted me by saying that there were two more like him in this place...it didn't took me a while to figure out that they were the first and second kira..,I obtained the information of the other shinigamis and their host from my shinigami...it turned out to be you and mesa amane....i have arranged this little meeting of the deathnote holders behind the park...at 4AM and if you don't attend it i shall handle my shinigami and the deathnote to L......hope you don't disappoint me,thank you"

It was a perfect plan...now we were just waiting for 4AM....it was a dark night me and dazai were waiting on our positions I was sipping my coffee until i heard a knock on the door...according to the camera surveillance it was light yagami

Light's POV

The mail was a very childish gesture,the third deathnote holder really thought i would meet him? Laughable...his plan was childish,but he could be a barrier to my intentions in the future i had to remove him from my way....i simply decided to give that mail to L...he would just track the ip adress of the sender...and boom,third kira caught....I went to L exactly an hour before 4AM.

I knocked the door no one opened
I knocked twice no one either....I pushed the door open.....and i was shocked.....just shocked