"Look, I'm sorry, but there wasn't another way." Pope held his hands in surrender. "Can you just-please say?"

Margo shrugged. "Yeah, but fuck you."

"Fish?" Pope looked to Francisco who looked hesitant. "I need a pilot. I can't do this thing you."

"I don't know man. I've got the new baby now and my lady isn't into me doing this kinda shit anymore."

Pope looked to Ironhead with uncertainty. "What? What does that mean? Did you read the text? This could change you and that baby's life forever."

Catfish leaned against the locker beside Margo with his arms folded. "What happened to that bullshit about going back to your mother's homeland and empowering the people to police themselves? Anyway, I lost my license. I can't even fly right now."

"Well, I don't need a pilot with a license. I'm in with the army there. I just need a pilot I can trust."

"Yeah, I don't think so."

Pope chuckled softly after a defeated sigh. "Okay. Lorea is destroying that country. So we get to take out a very bad man, and, oh, by the way, there's a winning lottery ticket stuck to the bottom of your cowboy boot."

"Every guy in that gym would jump at this." Margo's voice attracted the Miller boys' eyes.

"Come on, focus, guys! It's fight night." Ben announced after slipping on a dark top.

Ironhead stood up, close to his brother. "Yeah, don't worry about that bullshit."

"Sorry, Benny." 

"You ready for this?" William asked to Ben.

"Hell yeah."

The five of them took off down the white corridor that would lead them to the heart of arena. While William hyped his brother up, preparing him for his fight, Margo watched them from behind, wondering where it all went wrong. She knew both of them had thicker skin because of her absence, though she'd never admit it because she wasn't the type of person to acknowledge her faults. She'd much rather pass the blame.

"I didn't mean to call your shit bullshit." Catfish spoke to Pope.

Pope chuckled. "It's all right."

"I got busted. It's not a big deal." Catfish admitted, keeping the pace fast to maintain speed with the others. "Actually, it is a big deal."

"Coke?" Margo asked with mischief in her tone.

When Catfish's silence responded, Pope rolled his eyes. "Jesus, Frankie."

"Technically, it's a suspension. I'm still under review." Catfish then turned to Ironhead. "What about you?"

William looked back. "I said if Redfly's in, I'm in."

"Benny?" 

"And I said anywhere Vixen goes, I go." Ben kept marching. "Come on. Stick with me here, guys."

"Oh, I'm with you, Benny." Margo smirked, patting his back before she ran to his side. "But are you with me?"

Pope found Ben's other side just as they walked into the arena to hear the crowd go wild. "Are you in?"

"You know I am."

A moment later, Ben's name was announced to the audience over loudspeaker and when the gang entered the room, loud, heavy metal music shook the floor they walked on. It was a great way to enter, Margo thought.

Clapping and whistling, a smile formed on her plump lips as her body filled with pride, watching the man she once knew enter the octagon to meet his opponent. Unlike the other times she and Ben were around each other, this time was electrifying and it consumed her with both guilt and arousal. Clearly, there were some unresolved feelings and sexual tension between the two despite them both being oblivious to one another's opinions, but it was plain for William to see and it gutted him, he hated to admit it to himself. So, he could only watch his ex girlfriend cheer on his brother.

When another man walked over with drinks, Margo immediately recognised him as Tom Davis. His stomach had been slightly expanded, given his sedentary lifestyle upon being a father and countless beers to help him sleep at night.

"Margo! You don't look a day over twelve." He embraced her with a chuckle.

"And you don't look a day over eighty." She bit back, patting his back before standing back, holding the concoction he handed to her. "It's nice to see you, Redfly."

"You too, sweetheart. You too."

As the reformed group made their appearance closer to the octagon, Pope and Redfly discussed the logistics of their mission ahead whilst Catfish and Vixen stayed behind, his arm hanging over the younger girl's shoulders. It was safe to say that she missed them after all these years of pretending like she didn't need anybody.

During their bond at the Special Forces training camps and base, Francisco became a father figure to the girl and he always encouraged her to do her best and he fought her corner when she wanted to give up the intense training. The job took a tole on her and out of all people, Catfish had been the one to provide her with support and reassurance. They looked out for each other, as all friends should.

"I can see you eyeing Benny up and down like a piece of meat." He yelled high enough for her ears to hear. "What's up with that?"

"Oh, shut up. Nothing's up with anything. He's just a great fighter, I mean, look at him!"

Francisco's eyes glazed over their friend who was jogging on his feet in the cage. "You two have been undressing each other with your eyes all night, but okay. So then, what about you and Iron?"

"Nothing." Margo couldn't hide her frown but she quickly covered it with a red solo cup. "He's mad at me and he has every right to be. Let's just get this week over and done with, eh?"