"Is this lazy ass midoriya?" Sero asked the question on everyone's mind.

"You're right , midoriya, so what do you propose, how will you handle them all?" Aizawa said

"Heh, it'll only take a single hit, even if it misses the target it will hit" izuku said confidently.

Aizawa rose a brow and asked " Will it leave you vulnerable?"

"No, i'll hardly break a sweat" Izuku said as Aizawa gritted his teeth and said " Go"

"Midoriya-kun, wait, this is insanity" momo said stopping izuku as he just patted her head and said " don't worry just watch me"

Izuku then shouted " Let's go Kurama!" As everyone got confused at what he was saying.

'Yosh' kurama said.

Izuku using kurama's chakra in his fist jumped in the air and shouted " Take this, Demonic Fist!"

He slammed his fist in the ground as the whole USJ shook and the earth shattered. Every Villain fell and had wound, in mere seconds izuku had decapitated the entire army of thugs.

The whole class watched in silence and awe as izuku jumped back towards his class and
they all shouted " that was awesome midoriya"

"Told ya" izuku said as he looked at momo who said " You're explaining me everything, midoriya-kun"

"You...this is cheating...cheating...call in more kurogiri, bring the nomu too and close this fucking place no one will leave alive" he said as he furiously scratched his neck.

"This guy is creeping me out" mineta said.

"Iida, run to U.A and bring backup, you're the fastest here and will be able to inform the staff faster than others" Aizawa said as Iida hesitated and Aizawa said "Go!!"

Iida ran away but was intercepted by kurogiri as he said " No one will go anywhere"

"Now that's wrong you fucker" Bakugo said appearing behind kurogiri and grabbing his steel neck and slamming him down with an explosion, giving Iida the chance to escape.

Kurogiri then swiftly knocked bakugo down and brought more thugs and a wierd bird man bulky creature.

"Shit just got real" Kaminari said

"Let's disperse the children" Kurogiri suggested as Shigaraki grinned and said "yes do that"

Kurogiri disappeared and reappeared and each time took students away in groups.

Kaminari did not know anyone strong so grabbed izuku, along with jiro and momo who was already beside him as they all got sucked in.

Aizawa was alone against a group again as he said " Shit, this is bad" and ran to fight.

Izuku landed in the landslide zone and heard screams only to see momo fall on top of him as he groaned and grabbed something and squeezed it as he said "oww?Eh, What is this? Big, round, soft and squishy"

Momo froze and knew what izuku was squeezing as she shouted " Kyaaaa!!" And smacked izuku on the face and izuku flew through the air and hit a rock as he said "Ow, man that hurt"

He got up to see momo covering her boobs and tears in her eyes. He instantly knew what he grabbed, he then saw Jirou and kaminari blushing, looking at him as jirou said." I didn't know midoriya was like this"

"ME too" kaminari said

"Pervert!! Baka!! *Sniff* Hentai!!" Momo shouted at him

Izuku walked towards her and apologized "i am so sorry yaoyoruzu-san, i didn't know, i didn't even see you fall on me"