Chapter Sixty Six| Baby girl

Zacznij od początku

"I need you," I said, the want and need apparent in my voice.

Not another word needed to be said as he got off me, pulling me off the bed before twisting me around, unzipping the back of my dress before I shrugged the straps off. The dress fell off my body, landing in a pile on the floor.

I stepped away from the dress, feeling exposed as I was now left in nothing but my underwear—unfortunately the dress I wore had too far of a plunging neckline to be able to wear a bra—though Grayson seemed pleased with the sight.

I swallowed both my pride and my insecurities as I took a somewhat confident step towards Grayson, leaving barely any distance as I began unbuttoning his shirt, keeping my eyes locked on his as I did so, something which seemed to be teasing to Gray.

"Fuck," he groaned, his eyes not once leaving mine.

I unbuttoned the last button, removing my eyes from his as they scanned Grayson's unbelievably toned torso. I placed both my hands on his bare stomach, running them over his prominent abs and up to his chest before reaching his shoulders.

I pushed his shirt down his arms before Grayson shrugged it off completely.

I never understood the attractiveness behind a man wearing a suit until I saw Gray in one. Usually he's in ripped jeans with a hoodie or Nike shorts and a football shirt, so seeing him in something so neat and fancy was different.

It was—is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. He fit it so well, I could get used to him wearing a suit each and every day though I'd miss the hoodie and jeans because he looks perfect in that too.

I placed my hands against his chest, gently pushing him onto the bed with a thud before I crawled between his legs, fumbling with his button before he sat up, grabbing my waist and flipping us around so he was back on top of me.

"Nah, baby." He smirked, "It's my turn."

The way he speaks is so smooth, his voice is so raspy and deep yet not too deep. It's perfect, like butter.

I moaned as he nuzzled his face into my neck, placing his lips against my neck once again though this time he sucked on my skin, attacking it with his teeth and lips probably leaving a nasty hickey behind though there was no reason he couldn't this time.

He kissed his way down to my breasts, my skin becoming more heated with each kiss.

He reached my nipple, sucking my nipple between his teeth biting down ever so softly before swirling his tongue around it, staring up at me with lust filled eyes.

It felt so dreamy, the twilight lit room illuminating Grayson's many perfect features. He dragged a hand away from my breast, skimming his hand down my waist, caressing my skin before he reached my lace clad core.

He placed his hand over my underwear, slowly sliding up and down, rubbing my (probably) dripping wet core, teasing me with his fingertips.

Gray went on for minutes, taking my body in, tugging at my waist, teasing my slit, nibbling on my sensitive skin, admiring my body for what it was, treating it like I was a trophy—his trophy.

Like I was made of glass, like I was fragile and destructible and if I was handled wrongly, I'd break into a million pieces.

He moved down further, sliding my underwear off my legs, thankfully he didn't tear them in half this time.

He forcefully spread my legs apart, licking his lips, wasting no time before placing his tongue flat against my bud, twisting, tugging and teasing me with his lips and tongue.

The way his mouth worked against me was unbearable, he was amazing at it. It feels so good.

Barely minutes passed and I could feel my legs beginning to shake as sweat formed on my forehead.