Chapter Sixty Two| Where's the rest of it?

"Let me love the lonely out of youLet me love the pain you're going throughI think I'll save myself by saving youLet me love the lonely out of you"

Let me love the pain you're going through
I think I'll save myself by saving you
Let me love the lonely out of you"

-James Arthur

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

"Grace, wake up!"

My eyes shot open, the vibrancy of Cam's room stinging my eyes. It's too early for this much colour.

I sat up in her bed, the duvet falling down as I rubbed my eyes then stretched my arms up into the air, yawning loudly.

Cam was standing next to the bed, her pink hair parted into two space buns, her usual bright makeup apparent on her face and she was fully dressed in a mustard coloured dress with small white flowers on it and combat boots.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.

She held her wrist close to her face, analysing it as though there was a watch there, which there wasn't.

"Almost time to leave for school." She smiled, "Get ready and we'll leave, Avery's picking us up in fifteen."

I nodded as she exited her room, shutting it behind her, I forced myself to get out of her surprisingly comfortable bed, all warmth leaving me as my feet touched the carpeted floor.

I picked my bag up off the floor, placing it on the bed as I rummaged around it, looking for something decent when I realised, I bought several pants but not shirts.

No, no, no.

What am I supposed to do? I can't just go to school in my bra and I most certainly can not wear the shirt I'm wearing right now, Cam and I stayed up extremely late last night and we ate a lot of food, half of that food ended up on my shirt and you can barely see the Nike logo on it anymore.

"Cam!" I shouted, opening her door as I exited the lounge to see Cam seated on her royal blue couch, watching something on Netflix as she chomped down a bowl of cereal.