Chapter Sixty Six| Baby girl

Start from the beginning

"Well, would you look at that." I chuckled awkwardly, stretching my arms in the air as a faux yawn sounded from my lips, "I must have fallen asleep."

He nodded, rolling his eyes, "Yeah, sure."

I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth, sucking on it as my eyes scanned Grayson.

His once slicked back hair was now loose and in its natural form. It was messy and dishevelled in the most effortless yet attractive way possible.

It was brushed to the side, three strands of hair falling down across his forehead.

He had removed his blazer, leaving him in his tight dress pants and button up white shirt with a black tie loosely hung around his neck. He had—obviously—tugged on it, causing it to go crooked and loose.

He looked sexy and extremely handsome standing at the end of his bed looking like complete and pure perfection.

Normally I'd look away when his eyes capture mine, when he notices I've been eyeing him for countless seconds admiring his naturally carved, defined features.

He's like an expensive piece of art you'd find in a famous art gallery, it's just too perfect you can't look away. You could stare at it all day and not get bored.

Grayson is art. My art.

He's too perfect to be mine.

"You're so perfect," he said huskily, "So unbelievably beautiful, baby."

My cheeks flushed with red as his heated gaze burned holes into my skin.

"Thank you," I murmured, embarrassed with the way he was looking at me.

He walked over to the side of the bed, twisting me around so he was standing between my legs.

He placed his hand underneath my chin, tilting my face upwards, leaning down so he could brush his lips across mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself, all too quickly, but I can't seem too. In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

He had captured my mind, my soul, my body.

I am all his.

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.

I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth.

It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of mint chewing gum and the punch from prom, being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths.

He pushed me back on to the bed, placing himself between my legs as he immediately placed his lips against my once again, the need being too strong.

My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad (unfortunately covered) chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips. I could nearly feel the slight burn of the mint as it rolled off my tongue and seeped down my throat with every push of his tongue against mine.

I craved him so badly, it hurt. I needed him, desperately.

"Gray. . ." I whispered.

He pressed his lips against my jaw ever so softly, "Hmm, baby?"

I moaned at the use of name as he removed his lips from me, staring down at me tantalisingly with his enticing eyes, biting his bottom lip as his eyes saw nothing but me. Heated flames took over his bright green eyes, turning them darker as he groaned, grinding his hard package against my core.