Chp. 7

Phelia

He threw the bowl causing the sloppy chunks to spill on the kitchen tiles. It appeared to be left over mashed potatoes. They were long drowned in gravy.

I had forgotten I didn't eat in the last 2 days. Since everything that's happened, he didn't give me the chance to feel hungry.

He slouched back onto one of the wooden chairs and leaned against his arm. He continued to stare down at me without a word.

I was to eat on the floor while he watched me finish. I crawled towards the bowl and leaned down for it to reach my mouth.

I flinched when his leg kicked the bowl causing a loud rattle. His vibrant eyes glared down at me.

"Forgetting something?"

"Thank you..."

His legs pulled away, allowing me to eat. I was a filthy dog, slurping away as if I had been starving to death.

It was embarrassing that I found it actually good. He made sure I licked it clean. Even the ones that spilled on the floor.

His hands roughly raised my chin to have me face him but I looked away. It was my way of not losing to him. He didn't seem to be bothered by it either.

His hands were warm against my face. The tips of his fingers wiped off the remains that must've been surrounding my lips. He stared at the sauce on his fingers and an unknowing smile spread over his face. His fingers extended out towards me.

"Suck on it."

My lips pressed together from the mere thought. Why is he asking for such a thing?

I hated it. I refused to do it. But he knew the consequences would make me helpless. And it did.

I inched closer to his hand he extended out in front of me. My lips trembled around his fingers before they wrapped around them. I avoided having my tongue move freely and just had his fingers rest there.

But that was not enough. From the sour looks on his face, I could tell. He pushed his fingers deeper into my throat. I had the urge to gag but that would have the mashed potatoes coming right back up.

The gravy was licked off cleanly but he kept his fingers there and had me suck on them.

My tongue twirled and flicked against his fingers. And from this his face seemed to change.

"Good. That's more like it."

He pulled out his fingers and kicked my stomach. A yelp escaped through my cracked lips. My hands clenched onto the shirt below as if it would lessen the pain.

"That's enough."

There was a bowl of water he had me drink on the floor and right when I was done his large hands clenched onto my hair. They dragged me across the floor, back towards the basement.

"Okay, back to your little room."

"P-Please stop it. Stop..."

I begged. Pleaded for him to have mercy on me. My little hands were wrapped around his as he continued to drag me down the wooden stairs and threw me against the wall.

My body ached. There wasn't a place that was left without any bruises or cuts. The fresh ones would appear soon from how harshly he did me.

My ankles were chained to the heating pole in the basement. He raised his hand to check his wrist watch.

"Hmm. It's already 7."

His eyes shifted to me while I laid there, unable to move. I laid there on my side and just peered up at him.

His hands caressed my cheeks and moved to brush past the strands of my curls. His touch gave me the shivers but there was no way I could express it.

"I'll be out for a while. Now, you'll be a good girl won't you."

His head slightly cocked to the side and he leaned closer to my ear. His breath brushed past my bare neck.

"You can scream. I don't mind. But I'll have to cut your tongue off in exchange. That's not what you want right?"

My eyes widened at his words and my lashes flickered as my breaths left me in a faster pace.

I shut my eyes, envisioning the tip of the knife, slicing through my tongue. Squelching as the blood dripped down my lips.

I shook my head in response and he liked my answer.

"Take care of the house."

There was a glint in his eyes as he shut the basement door. All existing light vanished, swallowed in with the darkness.

Hayden

The music at the bar didn't fit my taste. What kind of shitty ass music was this. I come out here to relax only to be irritated.

That house never makes me feel comfortable. But I still refuse to leave and remain there.

I can't leave.

It didn't take a while for me to notice the woman in the corner of my eyes. She kept looking in this direction, contemplating whether to approach me or not.

So I waited.

"You have beautiful eyes."

I turned my attention to her. She was a fine lady. From the looks of it, she was roughly my age. Maybe younger with dark, cherry hair. She leaned against her arm as her hazel eyes bore into mine.

She was wearing a thin tank without any bra. Her nipples were almost piercing out of the thin cloth. It showed too much of the mounds of her breasts. Too much for my liking. Repulsive. The jacket she wore revealed one side of her shoulder.

"My eyes have always been something to talk about."

"It sounds as if you don't like it."

My stares seemed to have startled her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You must think I'm crazy for just coming up to you like that. I'm Stella."

She sipped her drink with a glint in her eyes. They were all the same. And this night would lead to all the previous ones. Women like her were simple-minded. They spread their legs, pleading for me to fuck them.

My mind eventually led to her. What would she be doing at home? Was she scared? Screaming for help maybe?

I couldn't help but laugh at the thought.

"What's so funny?"

The woman smiled at me cluelessly. I held her hand in mine and pressed my lips below her knuckles. I peered up and a smile crept up my face.

"Right my name...It's Jake."

*

Thank you