Daniel

First off I just want to say: IM SOOO SORRY!!! I'm horribly sorry guys I'm very irresponsible! I left my phone on the late bus (btw I write stories with my phone) and just got it back! My dad found it first (divorced parents) and he's keeping for a while. I'm just using cuz im over here for the week. I'll try to write as fast as possible for me! On to the story!!!

Hosuh POV:

So I just went grocery shopping with Stephen, I want to hold his hand soooo much. But at this time Daniel is probably up, in the first hour he like to go outside and stretch. I don't want him to slide to the left (slide to the right! Crisscross!) and see me holding hand with Stephen. Also I don't believe Stephen is ok with that.

I open the door and there's Daniel, dried bowl of cereal in front of him and just staring at it. Two finger touchings, each from different hands, and he's looking like a confused scientist.

"Well hello there." I said, surprising Dan making him fall out of his chair. Stephen laughs at this and goes into the kitchen to put the groceries away. I rush over to Dan to try to help him up.

"Hi" Dan coughs.

"Sorryyy" I apologize and try picking Dan up but he mostly pushes himself up. If only I was strong.

"We got milk, scientist" Stephen shouts to the living room. It's so cute when he uses nicknames.

"Thanks guys."  Dan picks up his bowl and goes to the kitchen.

"No problem!" I put a thumbs up and go to my room.

Stephen POV:

I take the milk out of the bag then put it away in the refrigerator. I put the bag under the sink for later bag that we might need for the bathroom.

"Hey mad lab when your done with your experiment we need to talk." I say

"K... what for" Dan says confused.

"Just a secret that I need to tell you" I blurt out.

"OoO well you can tell me while I eat." Dan says while he takes out the milk and pour it into the bowl making a little mess.

I take a paper towel and pick up the mess.
"Wouldn't want you making a mess for me to clean up." I sigh.

"Yeah ok" he takes the cereal and walks into the living room.

                      <<<Time Skip>>>

"So we gonna..." I know the last word is 'talk' but I can't hear it due to the clanging of the bowl in the sink.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I yawn. I took a nap while he was eating. Dan sits on the couch and lays back like we're about to watch a movie.

"Go on." Dan says

"Mhm this is hard to say, since I just realized this yesterday. But I already told Hosuh so I guess I'll try to get this over with." I mumble.

"Ughhh just say it already!" Dan groans.

"I'm bisexual." I blurt out.

"Well I know that." Dan yawns. What. Did. He. Just. Say.

"WhAtTtTttt?!¿¡" I cough. A Lot.

"Sorry to surprise you but it was obvious." Dan laughs at me. I'm getting hot and flushed.

"When did you know!!" I raise my voice.

"Mm. Yesterday. When we were making the video." Dan gets serious now. My jaw dropped.

"What made you confident?!?" I am in shock. What. Is. Happening.

"You were annoyed at me and Hosuh but you thought Hosuh's laugh was cute" Dan is smirking at me. Stopppppp. I groan.

"Maybe..." I get red and lay down on the couch. I'm looking at the ceiling now.

"Did you kiss him?" Dan sits up and ask me.

"Other way around Buddy Boy." I sigh in love. Fuckkkkkk.

"Really??" Dan ask surprised.

"Hehe yepppp" I sound drunk and I giggle.

"Didn't think he had the courage." Dan huffs.

WHAT.

Thank you so much for read and I'm sooo sorry that I lost my phone. I'm very irresponsible but I will try to improve! Thank you for being so patient! I'm thinking of writing another story but I don't know what so comment one. Here are a list of some stuff I was thinking of:
• My Hero Academia (Bakudeku, Tododeku, Bakuari, Kirimari, Aizamic)

•Voltron (Klance, Hidge 'no smut')

•Bendy And Boris: The Quest for the ink machine (Mugris, Cupdy, Oswlix)

AND YOUR SUGGESTION!! (maybe)

Have a great day and thanks for reading! That's all for now!! Bye.