Groceries

Stephen POV:

Ok so I just came out to Hosuh. I'm speechless, I can't believe I did it and other than that Hosuh came out that he was gay. So that means that maybe I have a chance with him.

I'm still speechless I can't believe I did it, i've never seen Hosuh cry before. His eyes were tearing up and I didn't like it so I tried to stop it immediately.  Such a pretty boy shouldn't be crying like that. But now I feel like I am leaving Daniel out so Im probably going to come out today to him. Which for some reason remind me I have to get milk today. I'll probably ask Hosuh to come with me.

You know, if he needs anything along the way.

Hosuh went to the bathroom and Dan is probably sleeping so I go to my room and change into sweatpants and a "Make A Wish" sweater. I try to find some sock but end up getting some from under my bed.

I hear a click as if a door opened. I check outside my door and it Hosuh, now that I think about it. He was in there for quite a while.

Weird

"Hey Hosuh!" I shout.

"Yah? Stephen? You ok?" Hosuh answers in a low toned voice. Right, Dan is still sleeping.

"You wanna go get some groceries with me?" I respond lowering my voice. Again.

"Yeah sure just let me find some shoes" Hosuh responses, he comes out with some running shoes, the obvious don't match his outfit.

"Yah no. Change your shoes" I cross my arms.

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Hosuh goes back into his room and changes.

I finish putting on my stuff. We eventually get ready and walk out of the apartment.

Hosuh POV:

Stephen came out to me just a couple of minutes ago, and because of that I came out to him too.

I already told Dan that I was gay but now I told Stephen and it makes me feel a little more comfortable around him. Me and Stephan are walking to the grocery store probably to get some milk because he drank the rest of it yesterday. I wander if this makes him uncomfortable.

"We're cool right?" I ask hoping he agrees

" yeah why wouldn't we?" He replied. Thank you.

" oh you seemed a little off today and I was hoping that me coming out to you to didn't make you uncomfortable." I blushed and turned away.

" what, no I'm rather glad that you did told me. It tells me that you're comfortable around me sharing your secrets." Stephen turns my head and smiles at me. I blush even more but I am able to smile back.

"God I love you." Stephen mumbles, I don't think he wanted to say that.

"What?!?" I respond. Am I hearing things?

Thank you for reading this chapter!! I hope I can't upload more but my time has a limit. That's all for now! Bye!