Interesting

Hey people, so a lot of shit has been going down. I'm make another chapter for it if you guys want. But for now this is my way of paying you guys back.

((WARNING: STONG FLUFF PROBABLY CONSIDERED SMUT))

Stephen POV:

It was mid afternoon, no one was home. Only me, just me and my phone, alone together.

So Dan was out shopping and Hosuh was with Ann. I got really bored scrolling of edits of me on Insta.

Messages:

Stephenthekiller>:)
Hey

Danthecaretaker
What do you want?

Stephenthekiller>:)
Stop being mean. I'm bored.

Danthecaretaker
Ok? Tf you want me to do about it I'm out with Jay and Jay. Go text your boyfriend.

Stephenthekiller>:)
Why is there two Jays....

Danthecaretaker
We have animators you know. Keep up.

Stephenthekiller>:)
K. bYe.

Danthecaretaker
bye.

(Danthecaretaker left)
(Stephenthekiller>:) left)

Messages:

Stephenthekiller>:)
heyyyy.

Hosuhthecinnamonroll
hewwo.

Stephenthekiller>:)
When are you coming home?

Hosuhthecinnamonroll
In like 15 minutes.

Stephenthekiller>:)
Fun.

Hosuhthecinnamonroll
Why you need anything?

Stephenthekiller>:)
Only you;)

Hosuhthecinnamonroll
stap

Stephenthekiller>:)
See you soon.

Hosuhthecinnamonroll
Bye.

(Hosuhthecinnamonroll left)
(Stephenthekiller>:) left)

I went back onto Instagram and immediately regretted it.

I saw a picture of Hosuh, it was cute, he was at a swimming pool and god he was shirtless. Immediate boner.

Hell it was so hard not to touch myself. Hosuh was coming home in 15 minutes and I was not ready. The more I didn't touch myself the more it grew.

I swung my head back in irratation and gripped my hands onto my thighs. I groan in pain as if this was never to end.

"Ahhhh~" I felt myself getting harder as it lasted. I couldn't just tease myself it would just get worse.

I cuffed my hands against my ears and was huffing and puffing. I was sweating down my back and could feel the pain throughout my body.

I covered myself with my blanket and started rubbing my thighs, it eased the pain.

"Ha-Hosuh~" I softly moaned his name as I eased my pain. Eventually it calmed down and I was ok.

I was huffing and puffing like crazy but it was done with. I heard the keys jingle in the doorknob.

The door quietly creaked as I swung my head toward the door to see if it was Hosuh.

"Woah are you ok you're flushed like crazy." Hosuh came through the door and asked me. I felt so warm.

He came over to me and asked if I was ok. He pressed his small hand against my head as he felt my warmth. From is face you could see that he was scared by how warm I was.

He was shock and got up to get an ice pack from the refrigerator. He softly pressed the ice pack to my head. His hand traveled from my check down to my chin. I only got more heated.

"Damn Stephen what did you do to yourself?" He asked while I watch his lips separated.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I grabbed the back of his neck and lunged it toward myself. I slammed my lips against his and licked his lips demanding entrance. He opened his mouth and I lightly searched his mouth.

I backed away quitely and gasped for air. I looked back at him while he was in disbelief. I chuckled softly as I took the ice pack off.

I put my arms on his shoulder brung him toward me and whispered in his ear "I fell for you is what I did."

I shot myself back into the couch and knocked out leaving Hosuh to wonder what in the world just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW A STRONG COMEBACK.
Damn kids watch out.

As I said tho I'll make another chapter explaining my mental health and if I'll actually come back. If you want ;)

Well that's all for now! Bye 👋

603 without author's note.

644 total.