A crush?

Stephen POV:

Me, Daniel, and Hosuh just finished recording a video and to be honest, it really sucked.

There was no point to it! We got of topic and other than that Dan kept on interrupting me. All I was trying to do was get on topic, but we did laugh a lot... Hosuh did the most. Now that I think about it, Hosuh laugh is adorable.

His smile just adds to it, his glowing lips and smiling teeth just make me want to kiss him, why am I now just saying this?

I don't have a crush, right? I've know I am bisexual for a while now but I haven't came out yet. I just think it would be to weird and to add to it me, Dan, and Hosuh just moved in together. I couldn't have a crush on Hosuh! It would be too awkward and uncomfortable, I think I just need to sleep it off.

Hosuh POV:

Me, Stephen, and Dan just finish recording our video, I have to say it was hilarious and I was laughing the whole time.

So was Dan, but Stephen just seem annoyed. To be honest though we did go off topic and that wouldn't make for a good video. I think we were just excited because me, Dan, and Stephen just moved in together. But if that was the case shouldn't Stephen be laughing as well?

He is usually annoyed though, but for me if he's not laughing it sort of just makes things uncomfortable, it's not like he wasn't laughing but just here and there, that's it.

I saw he kept on trying to get us on topic but Dan kept on interrupting him. I thought it was a little rude but I was too happy from laughing a lot that I just brushed it off. I really hope Stephen not angry at us, I want to apologize for being annoying.

I get up off the couch and see if Stephen is still up. I quickly and quietly open the door just in case if he is sleeping, he is. I go to my room and daze off hoping Stephen is not mad at me.

Eventually I fall asleep.

Thank you so much for reading! I'm very new at this and I hope I'll get the hang of it! Welp that's all for now! Bye!