Memories Pt. 2

Memory: Suicide  (This One Will Have Reactions)

Italic= Memory

Third Person POV

"MAL! DON'T YOU DARE WALK OUT ON ME!" Maleficent screamed. 

Mal walks into her room,

"Wait, this looks like it took place a couple months before coming to Auradon." Belle said.

"It wasn't months before we came...."

"Then was it weeks?" Adam asked.

"It was," Mal sighed "Two days before coming here..."

Everyone, including the Rose Family, looked at her with empathy.

"I CAN DO WHATEVER I LIKE!!" Mal says slamming her door shut so loud it could be hear from across the Isle.

"STUPID LITTLE BITCH, DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME!!!" Maleficent yelled from downstairs.

"That's not a word you should say to a 16 Year Old." Snow White said.

"She said to me when I was 2, too" Mal said looking down and playing with her hand. Ben, however, took her hand and lightly squeezed it.  

"Bibbidi Boppity" FG said gasping

"FUCK OFF!" Mal screamed back and collapsed on her bed. Mal flipped over so she was facing up. 

Everyone Gasped, they weren't able to see it when she was screaming at her mother, but she had a hand shaped bruise on her right cheek, bruises on her neck going up to below her jawline, she had bruises all over her face.

"Are they still there?" asked Aurora  

"N-N-No" Mal said barely above a whisper.

"Mal, darling, are you sure?" asked Belle

"I'll show you afterwards" Mal said looking down.

All the couples looked at each other worriedly.

Mal looked up at the ceiling and sighed. After what she has been threw growing up, she is questioning her existence. Should she stay and live with the torture or should she end it all and have all her problems go away.

"Maybe Mother is right, maybe I'm just a stupid, worthless, little bitch that shouldn't be here" Mal said sitting up.

Mal got of her bed and walked over into the bathroom. She sat on the floor and took a piece of the floor, which revealed: A purple box, a bunch of rags, and a First Aid Kit. She grabbed the box and the rags, and stood up to close the door. Once she closed it she stood in front of the sink and put her stuff on the side. She opened the box to reveal a razor that had dried blood on it. She put  the razor under the faucet and washed it off. Once she was finished, she played with the razor twirling it around in her hand. After a while, she put her left wrist in front of her, making sure that it went over the sink, and placed the razor on her wrist and pushed down.

"Oh Dear!" Belle cried and looked away. Not being able to see what pain the poor girl felt to bring upon herself.

"Mal? I have a question for you." Ben asked looking down at her.

"Yeah?" Mal responded.

"Do you still, uh-umm, y-you know, uhh, harm yourself?" Ben managed to stutter out the sentence.

"I'll answer questions at the end, just watch please." Mal said looking up at him and if you look closely at her eyes, you can see pain and panic. (A/N Get It PAIN and PANIC! SKSKS No just me okay)

Mal sliced her wrist and looked down. She smiled and repeated it. After a couple of minutes of cutting she heard a knock at her door. 

"Who is it?" Mal asked not moving her eyes from the cuts in front of her

"It's Evie"  Evie responded.

"Can you like, wait a minute? I'm cleaning up" Mal said

"Yeah, I'll wait on your bed and draw!" She said Happily and her footsteps could be heard moving across the room.

Mal put her wrist under the faucet and winced as the cold water touched the cuts. Mal then pulled away and put the rags over her wrist. She put the razor back in the box and put the  unneeded rags back into the floor.

"Until I see you again, goodbye my friend" Mal said closing the floor back up

"Okay, any questions?" Mal asked

"Me!" Ben asked raising his hand like a little kid. This caused Mal to crack a small smile, but it sound disappeared when Ben asked his question

"Do you still," He took a deep breath," self harm?"

Everyone looked at Mal and waited for her answer, some even scared what her response might be.

"Um, I-, uhh" Mal started to studder 

"Mal, dear, you don't have to tell us." Cinderella said.

"No, I'll say it." Mal said breathing in and out.

"Okay, whenever you're ready" Snow White.

"I don't do it every day, but I do it when stress becomes to much to handle." Mal said looking down.

"Oh Dear!" Aurora gasped.

"When was the last time you uhh-" Belle started but couldn't hold back her tears so she bursted out crying.

"Last Week." Mal said tears now sliding down her cheeks.

"I, uhh, asked earlier if you can show us some of your scars." Aurora asked tears also sliding down her cheeks.

"I could but, I would have to change into tank top and skirt." Mal said

"Please, she probably doesn't have scars. This could be part of her evil plot." Queen Leah said.

"Mom, Are you crying?" Aurora asked. No one noticed it put you could see tears in her eyes and some already down her cheeks.

"NO! I'm just sweating." Queen Leah replied.

"Mal, Mal!" FG said looking at Mal who had her eyes closed

"MAL! EARTH TO MAL!!" Everyone started yelling.

Could Mal hear them? 

-------------------

Finally uploaded this story!! 

Didn't Proof Read :)