ii

Author Note

Heyy I updated sorry if this isn't great and its short but I hope you enjoy!

~Will~

Will was not having a good day, not at all. Earlier, he had been woken up by his next door neighbors loud music, then a cat at his door (he was in an apartment building, and no pets were aloud!?!?!), and now someone was banging at his door. It was bad enough without the disturbances, his computer wasnt working either.

When he finally dragged himself to the door and answered it, his day got a lot better, but then a lot worse when he saw the person's expression.

He had no clue who this person was, but she had beautiful midnight blue hair that faded into light, but vibrant, blue. It was a little curly and a little wavy, obviously natural curls. Her eyes were sea blue, and black eyeliner made them stand out, almost as much as her hair. She was wearing a black tank top and grey sweats, along with brown uggs and a black bag across her chest. The girl was stunning, and he would've been quite amused if she showed up here, except a frown was plastered on her face and as she scowled at him. She was exactly the same height as him, which was strange because he thought he was tall and she looked a year or so younger than him.

She blinked, and the scowl was replaced with a look of confusion. After a moment the anger came back, but not as noticeable, and without the scowl. "who are you?" she demanded, softer than he was expecting. When she spoke he realized she wasn't from here, as she had an australian accent.

"you're one to talk, I didn't show up pounding on your door." he replied, staying as calm as usual. She took an angry breath in and held it for a moment, before exhaling and causing every one of her beautiful features to soften.

She smiled weakly. "Sorry," she extended her hand. "my name's Blue. And you are?"

He grinned and shook her hand. "William, or you can call me will."

She nodded. "A name shortener," she replied, confusing him. "I live next door, and I uh... Im a little loud at times."

He laughed. "I noticed you liked the punk rock kinda genré."

She giggled quietly. "Yeah..."

"Would you like to come in?" he asked with a smile, stepping back from the door and gesturing inside.

She looked down. "I don't know, I should probably be going..."

"oh, it'll be fine. Just come in!"

"Fine..." she followed him inside and they sat down on the couch together, and she set down her black bag.

"So, what are you into?" he asked,

"Well, besides pop and rock music, I really like uh... well, I kinda like horror games." She blushed and shrugged.

Will nodded. "That's cool, I play video games for a living, so Im into that too."

She nodded, looking down and not speaking. Suddenly, she was a lot more shy than before.

"So why'd you come over here?" he asked softly, as if he would frighten her away.

"Oh, just- you know, meeting the neighbours. And apologizing for the noise." she said nonchalantly, not looking up at him.

He titled her head up slowly, flinching when his fingers touched her skin. His lips parted slowly as he began to speak. Both her eyes and his dropped down to the others lips. "What's the real reason?" he asked softly and quietly.

She sat in front of him, her mouth open only slightly. She started to speak, but their lips came in contact too quickly.

Their kiss was slow, but passionate. She slowly moved closer too him, and Will could tell she was feeling so much better about being with him now than before when she became extremely shy. She was still blushing deeply and her face was hot, but she was just more... comfortable. More adorable, if that was possible.

They both broke away for breath, their chests puffing up and down in sync. They locked eyes, staring at each other with gleams of passion. Will remembered reading once that if two people in love are staring into each others eyes, their heartbeats beat together. Will could feel that now, he knew that was meant to be.

But he also read love at first sight wasn't real. It didn't exist, and he didn't believe in it earlier. Except he hated her when he saw her first, but now...

She stood up quickly, her hand lingering on his for a moment before she pulled it away, darting towards the door.

As she left, waving a goodbye, Will realized she left her bag.

"I'll see her again," he promised himself.

"I wish to find love."