Chapter 1:

(Riley's pov)

Hi. My name is riley and I'm 14 and I've been friends with hayes since FOREVER! I've meet all of the guys and were all really close. Especially with hayes. His blue eyes and his smile! Ive always liked hayes but don't want to ruin our friendship. So my older sister, Zoey is dating matthew, and cameron is my brother. So, i was home and facetiming hayes and then Nash took his phone and yelled "yo, hayes likes you riley, hayes likes you." When he said that i blushed. "No i don't.give me my phone back!" Hayes yelled at Nash. Once he said that said that my smile went away and tears filled your eyes. "I have to go" you said and at this point you were crying. "No, riley please don't i didn't mean that please!" Hayes said with tears in his eyes. "GOODBYE HAYES!!" I said crying. I ended the call then i heard a knock on the door. It was cameron. "RILEY WHAT HAPPENED!!" He said after walking in and seeing my face.so i told him what happened. He always knew that you liked hayes. "Come here." Cameron said as he pulled me closer to him and hugged me. I was crying on his shirt. Once i calmed down i went to sleep. When i woke up i looked at my phone and had 7 missed calls and 5 texts saying like "call me" "please come on". He facetimed me and i answered. "WHAT!!" I screamed i was still mad. "Umm...can you come to the beach today please i need to ask you something its really important."hayes said and it sounded important. "Yeah be here in 30 minuets." I said. So he came to pick me up and it was awkward in the car. But when we go to the beach everyone ran to get a good spot and me and hayes were walking. "Im sorry....im sorry about everything,it wasn't true." Hayes said. "What wasn't true?" I said "about um yesterday when i said i didn't like you."hayes said. I was blushing. "Well....um...i kind of like you too.I've liked you since i was 5." I said. He didn't say anything he just dropped what he had in his hands and picked me up, hugged me and spun me around. When he put me down he picked up his stuff and as we were walking we were holding hands. "AWWWWW look at the love birds!" Nash said. And i run up to him and punch his shoulder playfully. "Ouch!"Nash shouted. "RILEY COME HERE!"hayes said. I ran to him. "WHAT HAPPENED!" I screamed as i ran. Hayes pulled me close to him. "There are a hole bunch of girls over there and i will be ambushed it i go out there."hayes said "run to the car now!" I said quietly. We ran to the car and ducked down so no one could hear us. "Riley will you.......