Could this be?

Rileys pov-
Today was hayes' football game. He was the quarterback and the cheerleader caption,meghan, has a massive crush on him and then she hates me with all my life. So i went to school and i couldn't believe my eyes. Meghan, HAYES kissing. "H-Hayes?" I said with tears coming down my cheaks. "No, Riley. Its not what it looks like at all, she came on to m..." I cut him off." OH SHE CAME ON YOU?!? BECAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOU TRIED TO PULL AWAY! YOU DONT CARE? YOU NEVER DID? GOODBYE HAYES. HAVE A NICE FREAKING LIFE!" I said and ran out. "NO RILEY!" He screamed. I couldn't believe this. I wanted to go and crawl into a hole and stay there forever. I ran home into my room and cried. Then when i calmed down i called Nash. Good thing cameron was out with Matt and Carter. "Hey..." I said in between sobs. "Come over now!" He said. So i cleaned up and ran over to Nash's. I knocked three times and then walked in. My heart sank down to the floor. Hayes and Meghan kissing again. I ran up to Nash and then started to cry into his shoulder. "Its okay babe, its okay." He said calming me down. Wait. Do i really..... I do.... I like.....NASH!

A/n hey so I've been getting a lot of comments saying to continue so here you go! Sorry that its short but I've been busy with school and theater but i will be in asap! Thanks for the support! BAI lovelies love you stay strong!!