Izuku was growing increasingly frustrated with momo's staring and finally said "Will you stop doing this, Yaoyorozu-san."

"Hmm~ what are you talking about?, Mister I-am-not-a-man-of-my-word" Momo replied pretending to be innocent while the other two watcher their interactions in amusement.

"All right damn it, you troublesome woman, i'll explain to you about my quirk, my quirk-" he was cut off by the siren ringing.

' Security level 3 has been breached please evacuate' a voice came.

The children panicked and ran wild in the cafeteria, pushing against each other, Momo and the others were about to escape too when izuku grabbed momo's hand. She looked at izuku who said " Calm down, if we go in there, we'll be crushed"

She nodded seeing his reasons as it made sense. Izuku then muttered disappointed     "Man, these are heroes in training, seriously this is pathetic, to think instead of assessing the situation they are running wild, putting everyone at a risk"

Momo was quite surprised with izuku's muttering but she knew that deep down she found it to be true.

Izuku then heard Iida shouting "it's just the press calm down " but no one heard it.

He then turned to momo and said " If i silence them can you tell them it was just the press breaking in?"

She nodded as izuku said " All right here goes" he closed his eyes and said ' Kurama, let's show some of your blood lust'

'Okay' kurama said channeling it to izuku who immediately let it flow out. Everyone Stopped suddenly feeling scared as an aura of death spread around them, no one was able to move as izuku nodded towards momo and lifted the pressure, who made a loudspeaker and said "Please calm down everyone this was just the press breaking in" and just like that she was successful in calming them.

"So class prez, how does it feel completing your first job?" Izuku asked as she smiled and said " It feels good"

They both then walked to the class unaware that the gates had been crushed signifying the use of a quirk and a job of a villain, because something like this could not be done by some civilains, with the teacher investigating the cause behind the barriers being destroyed.

With the teachers, Nezu said " This must be a job of someone else, ordinary civilians don't have such a quirk" as he looked at the barriers waste.

"I know, it's like someone instigated it" Aizawa said frowning.

"We must get to the bottom of this, the students safety is our top priority" Midnight said seriously as everyone nodded and Nezu said " wisely said, miss kayama, we must do everything to keep the students safe, Ectoplasm take hound dog's help and investigate"

Ectoplasm, another pro hero and a teacher at U.A nodded as he walked away.

After sometime, Aizawa entered the class and said " For the foundational heroic studies today, it was decided that a three man supervised team comprising of me, all might and somebody else would be made today"

Everyone rose a brow except izuku who sleeping.

"What will be doing sensei?" Sero asked as he raised his hand to draw attention of aizawa.

"Rescue training" Aizawa replied, he then pressed a button on the remote as costumes came up and said " It's your choice to wear your costumes today, the place we are going to is a little far so we'll go there by bus"

Izuku was the last to get up from his seat and walk out, but he chose to wear P.E uniform, he had a feeling it would be damaged again, so why should he wear it.