"I dunno, I'd probably go live with my brother. I mean, I don't think either one of them gives a shit about me...it's like they use me just to get back at each other." I roll my eyes,

"At least they acknowledge your presence." No one seemed to hear this and if they did they didn't acknowledge it, ironic. All of a sudden I hear Allison loudly shout 'HA!" At Claire and I turn to her with a grin so she gives me a wink.

"Shut up!" 

"You're just feeling sorry for yourself." I look at Andrew surprised.

"Yeah, well if I didn't nobody else would."

"That's 'cause you don't deserve it." I growl at her.

"What about you then? Answering properly unlike princess here. Who do you line more?" Bender asks and I shrug.

"They both are dicks that hate me but.. I suppose only one of them beats me soooo.... my mam." I answer whispering the middle so no one heard it. Bender nods and turns to Andrew.

"Sporto..."

"What?" He groans. Bender jumps down and goes next to Andrew asking him if he gets along with Andrew. Having enough of this conversation I put my head phones on and put a different cassette in.

"When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
When I lay me down to die
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky" i begin mumbling the lyrics to myself while swaying side to side lightly.

"That's where I'm gonna go when I die
When I die and t-"

"-Claire...it's a family name!" Claire's shouting wrecks my music to I pull the headphones of letting them hand round my neck and I turn to see Bender leaned towards Claire with his hands pressed flat on her table right in front of her.

"Nooo...It's a fat girl's name! How come you got stuck with a fat girl name but your sister her Avery? That's a little unfair on your part." He already knows me name?

"Avery's a horrible name!" Both me and Claire exclaim. I didn't use to think it was but if your told enough times I guess you start to believe it.

"No it's a gorgeous girls name and so it was picked correctly. But Claire? Claire's a fat girls name."

"Well thank you." She huffs while I just blush and smile to myself which thankfully no one is paying attention too.

"You're welcome..."

"I'm not fat!" She defends and so Bender goes into explaining how she will get fat after marriage and kids, adding a image to go with his explanation he puffs his cheeks out.

Claire sticks her middle finger up at him and he gasps leaning away from her

"Oh...obscene finger gestures from. such a pristine girl!"

"I'm not that pristine!" She tries to argue and I laugh,

"Yeah you are!" Bender smiles at me before leaning down close to Claire

"Are you a virgin?" She doesn't respond, which I guess is kind of a answer really though.

"I'll bet you a million dollars that you are! Let's end the suspense! Is it gonna be a white weddin?"

"Why don't you just shut up?" She shouts back and it's clear she's agitated at the conversation.

"Have you ever kissed a boy on the mouth?" A beat of silence passed. Oh god she really is pristine isn't she?!

"Have you ever been felt up? Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off...hoping to God your parents don't walk in?" Jesus he makes it sound better then it is. Maybe I should warn her.

"Don't listen to him Claire. It's nothing like that. The boys barely know what to do, it's awkward for the first half and they have no idea what to do afterwards. Boys aren't as good as they say they are. Bender's probably a virgin too." Bender sends me a look before jumping over Claire's table and wedging his way in between my legs.

"Oh sweets. I'm definitely not a virgin. Want me to prove it to you?" I remain silent and he smirks lightly pressing his lips to my neck and I shiver.

"Leave them alone Bender!" Andrew shouts and Bender chuckles into my neck before bringing his face away from me and planting a kiss on my nose before moving away. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Jesus he's good.

"You gonna make me?" He challenges

"Yeah!"

"You and how many of your friends?" He asks once he's very close to him.

"Just me, just you and me. Two hits. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor! Anytime you're ready, pal!" Bender goes to hit him but Andrew gets him on the ground using his holy wrestling moves and I look at Allison unimpressed.

"Boys." I shrug "what ya gunna do with them?" She doesn't reply just look back at them and then shrugs at me.

"I'd kill you and your fucking parents would sue me and it would be a big mess and I don't care enough about you to bother." I came back in this conversation at a bad time.

"Chicken shit." Bender takes out a switchblade and stabs it into the chair. I see Allison leaning back to get it so I quickly rush over and grab it before she can giving her a glare which she returned.

"Let's end this right now. You don't talk to her..." Ah I see he's given up fighting for the both of us then. Not that I mind I mean I liked what he di- no no I didn't... fuck.

"-you don't look at her and you don't even think about her! You understand me?"

"I'm trying to help her!" I sigh sliding back into the end seat of the table behind the popular's.