Mrs. Walker told me what my father told them about mom and I supposedly dying, he didn't even let them come to the funeral he said we were cremated and said there was no need for them to come. Since they lived in London so they didn't come, they hated Jackson just as much as he hated them. He made sure the family stayed away, and now she knows why because if they had known I was alive they would have taken me with them.

She said she got in town yesterday, and Mrs. Taylor told her about her son getting married and said he's marrying Jackson son, she said so Jackson finally found his older son from his first marriage, she thought she was talking about him. I said hold up my dad was married before, she said yes she thought I was the son that his wife took away. 

I told her my father is evil and never told me I have a brother, I asked her did she know his name, she said no but Brenda might know, she showed me a picture of my mom. I said she was pretty this is the only picture I've ever seen of her, she told me I could keep it. I asked her about the rest of her family, she said she was the only one left her mother and father passed away years ago.

She also told me my father was very cruel to my mother, he wasn't even there with my mother when I was born, she said the housekeeper would call her and tell her how my mother waited for him to come home, but he didn't so she had the housekeeper take her. I said that dirty bastard he made it look like he was so in love with my mother, and blamed me for losing the only woman he claims he's ever loved, and he probable was with another woman while my mother was all alone having me.

She told me dad knew it was a risk for my mom to have a child, and my father knew it, he just wanted another son, to replace the son he lost. I told her did she know anything about his mom maybe I could find him, she said my mom just told her that his first wife left him for another woman, I said that explains why he hates me for being gay.

I told her I know she's told me things over the phone, but I'd like to hear more about my mom now that we're face to face, she said okay but well have to video-chat and email each other too because she's leaving for London tonight with her husband they're here on business. I told her to take down my email address and she gave me her information, I thanked her for telling me the truth, she said once she found out the truth about me she had to tell me what she knew, and thanks to running into Brenda after all these years was a blessing. She stood up and I hugged her and cried, she said she'll be back soon and I can call her any time, and my mom would be happy I know the truth, she left and I paid the check ,damn you Jackson Thomas you're an evil bitch. I said that out loud and people were looking at me. I just left I could kill my father. I never told him I found my aunt, but now I'm going to see his fucking ass.

I hated my father even more after what aunt Lisa told me, I got my car and drove straight to my dads house, and walked in he said I didn't live here anymore. And next time ring the doorbell and I can leave my key, I took it off the ring and threw it at him, he said pick it up before he puts his foot up my gay ass which I would like. I told him fuck you, he said now I'm trying to be a man its too late since I'm getting fucked in the ass by little Romero how nasty.

I said speaking of gays I understand his first wife left him for another woman, he turned around and said he would kill my ass, and who told me that lie, I said is it a lie, and I heard she took his other son with them. He said I have one second to get my ass out of here before he puts his hands on me, I told him to try it and I'll be the last person he puts his hands on so lets do this, he just looked at my face and knew I wasn't scared of his ass anymore.

He asked me how did I found out about his sick ex-wife, I told him my aunt Lisa told me which I met her today and I know the lies he told her about me being dead, he said as of now I am dead to him. I said there is a god and I feel the same way about him, we finally have one thing in common. He said get out and never come back here again, I told him to stay away from my house and whatever Ms. Wilcox has been telling him will stop because she's fired he said get out. 

I just left and got in my car I was shaking not because I was afraid of my father, but because I wanted to kill him more than anything. I drove off and called Romero and told him what happened, he said he's coming home, I  told him no besides its only three more days just stay there and enjoy himself. 

Xavier how can I enjoy anything knowing you're hurting, and I'm coming home and I hung up on him. 

Deep down I wanted Romero to come home I needed him. I got home and Ms. Wilcox said she was leaving for the day, and the bathroom is still waiting for me. I told her fine and since I'll be cleaning the bathroom her services were no longer be needed, I'll get her a check she said she's never, I said what never did any work around here, I gave her a check. She said she kept notes for Romero, I said or was it for my father get the fuck out of here before I put my hands on her, she slammed her key on the foyer table and slammed the door behind her I said bye bitch.

The doorbell rang, I said I know this bitch didn't come back, I opened the door and said what, but it was Felix I forgot I invited him to dinner, he said what was wrong with Ms. Wilcox he spoke to her and she said fuck him and walked down the driveway. I told him I fired that bitch and told him all about her lazy ass. And I told him about my father and what he did to my moms family, Felix said it looks like him or Ms Wilcox won't be at our wedding, I couldn't help but laugh. I said thanks my friend he said for what ,I told him just for being my friend and being here now, he said its cool. He said we can have dinner some other time,  I said no we can have it I don't want to be alone or I'll think about my father and want to kill his ass.

We went in the kitchen and the steaks were out but I noticed there were only two steaks, I looked in the fridge and the rest weren't there either, that fucking bitch Ms. Wilcox must have taken them. I said fuck it if she's gone I hope she enjoys them, Felix opened the wine and poured us a glass and I got everything ready for the grill.

Felix asked me was I going to look for my brother, I told him yes I have too, I wonder what's he like. Felix told me to put Rico on it if he found my aunt he'll find him, I said I found out why my dad hates me so much for being gay. Felix poured more wine and said a toast to the gays and being happy, we toasted to that. I told Felix as of today Jackson Thomas is dead to me and my life is with Romero and good friends like him, we toasted to that too. 

I told Felix  I'd like to make another toast to my dear mama, I said her baby boy is a man now and getting married and even though I never met her I love her. Felix said to mama.