"Excuse me?" Sherlock said with an offended face.

"And Sherly, I'm surprised you lasted an hour with Y/N and her habit of sleeping with her teddy-bear." My mum said.

"M-Mum!" I said with my face flushing red.

"I'll love Y/N even if she cries over it." Sherlock said taking my hand.

"I'll love Sherlock, even if he gets tired of me." I looked at him and smiled.

"Which will never happen." He said smiling back at me.

Our parents' mouth's were open but they weren't saying anything.

"Now if you'll excuse us..." Sherlock said, standing up and we both walked out, hand-in-hand to the corridor.

"I'm surprised we didn't get killed." I said sighing.

"Don't get too comfortable, we never know what my mum is planning next." He said.

"I can't believe she saw us sleeping together..." I said as he put his hand on my hot cheek.

Sherlock smiled down at me and chuckled.

"W-What?" I asked, embarrassed.

"You're adorable." He said continuing to stare down at me.

"You're cute." I said smiling at him.

"You're beautiful." He said again.

"You're handsome." I replied.

"You're soft..." He said now stroking my cheek.

"You're fluffy..." I said ruffling his hair.

"You're mine." He said, leaning in and kissing me.

His hands traveled to my waist and my own to his neck, supporting us in our bliss.

He pulled away.

"Promise to never leave me...?" He asked, his dilated pupils staring into my dilated pupils.

"I promise." I said.

We stared at each other in silence for what seemed like forever.

"Sherlock?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes,love?" He asked.

"That Jim Moriarty kid that you beat up...when we get to school tomorrow, they're gonna suspend you." I said concerned.

"Obviously..." He sighed.

"I'm gonna miss not seeing you at school for three days!" I said hysterically hugging him.

"Me too!" He played along with my hysterics.

We both pulled away and chuckled.

"I'm off to bed." I said walking away.

"Im coming with you." He said following me.

"No." I said, a tiny bit amused.

"Yes." He said walking faster.

"No!" I said giggling and running away.

"Yes!" He said running and chasing me into my room.

"Dead end." He said, as my back was to my bedroom wall.

"Damn." I said biting my bottom lip.

"Now I get to sleep with you..." He said pushing me down on my bed and falling on it next to me.

"I'm not even dressed in my pajamas yet." I said tilting my head to see his face.

"I'll dress you." He said rolling over closer to me and gripping the collar of my shirt.

"But it was really embarrassing this morning!" I said sitting up quickly.

"No it wasn't." He said bluntly, sitting up as well.

"Easy for you to say." I said smiling.

"You have no choice." He said smirking and tackling me on my bed.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

"Are you that frightened of me?" He said.

"Sherlock! Behind you!" I screamed again and pointed to a necklace floating in mid-air.

"What the..." He got off me and went towards it, causing it to stop floating and fall back on my table.

"I knew ghosts were real!" I said, sitting up.

"Your room is cursed. Let's sleep in my room." He said picking me up princess-style.

"Fine, but only because I'm a tiny bit afraid of ghosts..." I said resting my head in his chest, and closing my eyes, inhaling his scent.

He gently set me down on his bed and threw a shirt and pants at me.

"Put those on." He said.

"In front of you?" I asked blushing.

"I'll turn around." He said turning around and taking off his shirt.

I took my shirt off and before I could put another one on he turned around and tackled me on his bed.

Thank the gods I was wearing a bra.

"Sherlock!" I screamed.

"What?" He asked.

"G-Get off..." I said blushing.

"Nope." He said, now tickling me.

"No! Stop!" I said giggling.

If someone walked in on us...oh god I don't know how embarrassing that would be.

Thank you so much for reading this if you are! There's a lot to come, this is only the beginning of something incredible I have planned out.