Chap 9: Changes

'Open the meridians?' When she heard this, she didn't have a reaction for a long time. When she returned to God, she heard the old man swearing. "This old man’s words are clear, I will not say it again!" 

    Shi Moqing nodded quickly. 

    "you had shed blood to recognize your ownership of the space. After coming in, the jade pendant is still exposed. I just helped you hide it. You don't have to worry about entering and leaving the space. The water in the pool at the entrance is the spring water. Drinking from it can strengthen the body's fitness. As for the stone platform, it is a syrup, a drop can brought you back to life, but don't use very much, use it with caution! You can't use the practice method, I will leave you two books, don't ask for anything else"

'The pool was actually a spring water, and it's not shocking. It is no wonder that I took a sip in the morning and I felt refreshed and didn't feel sick anymore . 

    There is also the sap of jade, which actually has the effect of returning to life!!! These things include the space. I am afraid that if it is expose it, it will make the whole world go crazy.  you will not even know who will kill you to have it!'

   She was shocked for a long time and didn't wake until she heard the old man shouted, "Close your eyes! And focus, this old man will help you through your meridians!" 

    She quickly cleared her heart from the unnecessary things.

    A cool sensation spread from her mind to her limbs,she felt her whole body is like swimming in the ocean, comfortable and refreshing.
Suddenly, she felt a stinging from her lower abdomen, quickly spread to her limbs, and she find herself rolling in the futon.
'I don’t want to die!' This is her only thought at this time. She felt that her body's meridians are broken. Even the smoothest movement is tearing her every bit of flesh and blood at this moment, and a burst of tingling hits her. If she didn't insist by biting her lips and trying to distract herself , she would have been in a coma... 

    While she is rolling , her body seemed to be slowly contaminated with black substances until her whole body was black wrapped in death like silkworm cocoon. 

    I don't know how long it took, the black silkworm cocoon begin to crack, and finally it revealed a white and innocent naked body...

    When she opened her eyes, she can fell that there is endless strength in her bidy and all the symptoms of the cold have disappeared. 

   ' ... Is this the benefit of getting through the meridians?'

    " ancestor! look!" When MuQing stood up, she felt light and excited , but she turned around she didn't find the ancestor were he was supposed to be. She panicked and Shouted, "ancestor!Where are you? "

After a long time, she heard a weak voice in the space "My power are exhausted, I can't stay any longer. With what I left you, you will be self-sufficient...use it well.... My junior"

MuQing's  heart was sour thinking about all the things that the ancestor had given to her and how she hadn't the chance to repay him .
After half an hour , she sighed softly. The best way she can do is to treasure this legacy.
The ancestor had left her some informations, and it was internal vision when they sank their minds.

    Because of her rebirth,she had a vast knowledge. Although I can't cultivate , her knowledge can be used. As for spiritual power, the spring water can help her repair quickly. 

    She looked at her dantian, ​​and there was a little cloud there. Presumably, it was the place where the spiritual power was stored. There's a gray bead in the the middle of the clouds, that is her space? 

    When Shi Moqing pressed his inner excitement, his eyes fell on the two bamboo slips. According to the two books that the ancestors just said, I am afraid this bamboo slip? 

    She picked up the bamboo slip from the table, and its contents appeared directly in her sea of knowledge. 
    This bamboo slip does actually have a variety of herbs, ordinary ones and rare ones, which are recorded,and its effects and the actions of each herb are described in great detail, this is the Compendium of "Materia Medica" ! (a Latin term that means medical material/substance)

    With the detailed informations given by the Compendium of Materia Medica, she know that the second Bamboo Slips is a refining pharmaceutical agent. But the third one can't be opened for the time being. So she won't force it. All the ancestor's gifts are more than enough!