Their my brother and sister

Holly walked downstairs with Ashley and Francesca and followed them into the kitchen Francesca smiled and said 'How about I make us all some breakfast, do you like pancakes Holly' Holly looked up and nodded and said 'I love pancakes especially chocolate chip pancakes, but I'm happy with plain ones'. Francesca looked in the cupboard and said 'Nope I have some chocolate chips, take a seat dear I'll make some' Ashley sat opposite Holly and said 'What would you like to do today we can do whatever you want' Holly looked up and said 'Could we go shopping I haven't got many clothes', Ashley smiled and said 'Yes of-course we can go clothes shopping and we'll buy you whatever you need, and then how about we go to the studio' Holly smiled and said 'That sounds really nice, you know you said I could paint my room I'd really like a Mandala design on one of the walls'.

Francesca looked at Ashley and said 'That sounds really nice and I think we can do that can't we Ash' Ashley nodded and said 'Absolutely yes'. After breakfast Francesca took Holly upstairs and found her some clothes to wear she said 'These are some of Ashley's sisters old clothes', Holly thanked Francesca and went into the bathroom to get changed she looked up at Francesca as she came out Francesca said 'You look lovely Holly' Holly smiled and said 'I look like a princess, shame I don't feel like one'.

 After breakfast Francesca took Holly upstairs and found her some clothes to wear she said 'These are some of Ashley's sisters old clothes', Holly thanked Francesca and went into the bathroom to get changed she looked up at Francesca as she came o...

Francesca hugged Holly and said 'What happened to you was not your fault and in mine and Ashley's eyes you are a princess, and you will find your handsome prince one day' Holly hugged Francesca tightly and whispered 'Thank you'. After a short drive Ashley, Francesca and Holly arrived at the Bluewater shopping centre they went round a few shops together and bought Holly loads of nice clothes including some dance wear as-well, whilst Holly and Francesca went into boots Ashley went into the Apple store and bought Holly the latest I-phone.

Once they'd finished looking around the shops Ashley drove to the studio once Ashley had parked the car he turned around to Holly and said 'Here I got you a small present to say welcome to the family', Holly took the box and look up at Ashley with happiness she opened the box and saw the latest I-phone model in Rose gold Ashley said 'It's all set up so you can use it today, I want to see loads of photo's of your first day at the studio later'. Holly hugged Ashley and said 'Thank you so much, this is so kind of you', Holly put the phone in her new bag and got out of the car before following Ashley and Francesca into Dance-works it was so warm and welcoming inside Holly walked slowly through the reception looking at all the posters and pictures of Diversity from the moment when they won BGT right up to their most recent tour Genesis.

After looking at all the posters and pictures Holly followed Ashley and Francesca into studio 1 where the lads were having fun on the air mat Jordan and the others stopped and looked at Holly she looked so happy if they were meeting her for the first time they'd never have guessed that she'd been abused, Ashley stood in front of the mirrors with Francesca and said 'Lads myself and Francesca have something very exciting to announce we have decided to adopt Holly, so let's give her a proper Diversity welcome'.