#10 What NOT to do with your crush PART TWO

1.) Run away every time he calls your name. It won't make him feel loved ya know. Count to ten and walk over to him, you never know what might happen.

2.) Act like someone you're not. Okay you're going to crash into the friendzone. 

3.) FREAK THE FREAK OUT *cough* I mean freak out. They're not royalty or a celebrity. Don't idolize them either.

4.) Be a pushover, give them everything, they'll take advantage of you ya know. *some people* 

5.) Lie. Don't say something about yourself that's not true. Best not start off a relationship with a lie. 

6.) Say "I really like like you a lot." AWKWARD AWKWARD AWKWARD. Try something new and unique to confess. *haha sounds like a talk show wtf*

7.) Stalk them. Yuck bro. That's just desperate. 

8.) laugh at everything. Creepy...sorry just laugh at what's actually funny. 

9.) Do anything gross. THAT'S JUST AWKWARD, and gross. *duh*

10.) Speak before thinking. IF you think before you speak then it'll reduce the chance of saying something stupid. 

11.) Be too serious. 

12.) USE PICKUP LINES. 

"If you were a booger I'd pic-"

"HAHAHA GTFO." 

13.)Don't get along with his/her friends! Try to be friends with them. That way they don't hate you if all goes well >.>

14.) React to rejection badly if it happens. Save your tears when you get home, excuse yourself to the bathroom, anything. It'll be bad for you and it'll haunt you...just try not to. 

15.) Finally, try to embarrass them. Don't push them off the seat of the bus, don't annoy the crap out of them, etc. It'll get them mad and it'll probably change the way they think of you...a little....MIGHT OKAY MIGHT. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's your part two! :D

Vote and comment for the extras at the end xoxo

That's all from me!

Byebye~

|Fatoush the llama|