Chapter 3 - With you

~Hayabusa's P.O.V~

While I was waiting for hanabi, I was currently thinking if I should already tell her that I will accept the title 'shadow' and kill the former leader traitor from our clan, that my master has told me about a weeks ago. I am lost in my thoughts when suddenly I heard someone walking near here the kitchen

"hey smug face can you please sit down while I'll cook?" Hanabi said raising one eyebrow on me, I like  how she easily gets very moody, she even surpass a pregnant woman's moodiness, Everytime she faces me, she's fierce, I just smirked and  just nodded at her and the reason for her eyebrows to meet and her charming lips to form a thin line, she looked so pissed off in my reaction huh you think you can annoy me with the 'smug thingy?' well guess again, and now who's annoyed? I sat down into the other kitchen chair where I can get a view of her cooking. Hanabi looks very delicate in every way, she is also very graceful In cooking, and the meal that she's making smells so delightful, 'what does it feel like to be treasured by a woman like her?' my mind wonders, that person would be so blessed.

After a few minutes

~Hanabi's P.O.V~

"Alright im done" I said after putting the meals in the bowls, I have cooked a miso soup and a tempura and as soon as I finished it I have put them in the kitchen table and gets us a plates . I was secretly looking at hayabusa's reaction about the food that I cooked, and was surprised when he smiled while he was eating the food, "it's good, thank you for this" he said, "well I have lost in our training and we have a bet which you  won so pretty much I don't have a choice" I said and he just nodded and eat.

while he was eating I can't help but to secretly smile at him, you know that feeling when someone appreciate your works and time, his reaction is worth it for me, he's not the type of guy who is always smiling at everyone, and I kinda feel special because Everytime we see each other he smiles at me and I noticed that he doesn't do that to everyone else except some of his close relatives and families, but to the rest he didn't give any attention, after we ate we just talked for a little and he already left and bids me goodbye,  I am lonely again, I wish he would have stay a little more, but he has a very important person to meet, Guess its the white hair girl with the umbrella again.