Chapter thirty-nine

POV Change, Timeskip, Flashbacks, or Notes

(Bad) Joke or Pun

"Talking"

'Inner thoughts, mumbling, or Talking to self'

- Brought Back by Cutie Marionette-

3rd POV 

Katsuki: ''Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even if I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!'' Katsuki yelled at Ranta and Eijiro who were laughing at his hair. 

Ranta: ''I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!'' Ranta said still laughing at Katsuki, which enraged Katsuki more causing his hair to explode. This only made both Ranta and Eijiro laugh more. 

Frisk: ''So where did they transfer you guys?'' Frisk signed to his siblings.

Asriel: ''They sent me to intern with Kamui Woods.'' Asriel said with a smile. 

Chara: ''I was sent to work with Snipe." Chara said while flipping her knife in the air before catching it again. ''What about you Frisk?'' Chara asked.

Frisk: ''I went to Backdrafts agency.'' Frisk signed with a smile on his face. 

Asriel: ''I know I'm going to regret asking this, but do you two know where Gaster went?'' Asriel asked his siblings. 

 Frisk: ''I have no idea." Frisk signed. 

Chara: ''Neither do I, but something must have happened to him if it made U.A. relocate us to different agencies." Chara said now juggling two knives with one hand. ''I guess we can ask around.'' She suggested she said with an uncaring voice, even though she was constantly scanning the room for any signs of (Y/N).

Mina: ''Wow, you even got to fight villains?'' Mina asked Kyoka ''I'm so jealous!'' 

Kyoka: ''I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't actually do any fighting, though." Kyoka said while twirling one of her ear jacks. 

Mina: ''It's still amazing, though!'' Mina said.

Tsuyu: ''All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring county.'' Tsuyu said recalling her internship, which surprised both Mina and Kyoka. ''What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?'' Tsuyu asked Ochaco.

Ochaco: ''It was very worthwhile ..." Ochaco said, with a dark aura, as she started to practice a few of the combat moves she learned. 

Tsuyu: ''Ochaco's awakened, huh?'' Tsuyu said while watching Ochaco practice. 

Kyoka: ''She went to that battle hero's place, huh?'' Kyoka asked while Mina was talking to Frisk.

Denki: ''That's a huge change for just one week ... " Denki said to Minoru.

Minoru: ''Change? That's not it, Kaminari.'' Minoru said with a smirk. ''Women are all demons. They're just hiding their true personalities.'' He said with a scared smile. 

Denki: ''What did you see at Mt. Lady's place?!'' Denki asked in a worried tone. ''I was kinda fawned over and had a good time. But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you three, and Gaster, right? Denki asked Izuku, Shoto, and Tenya when Minoru did not respond.

Ranta: ''Oh yeah! The hero killer!'' Ranta said as he was being hung, by the back of his collar, by Katsuki.

Eijiro: ''I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously.'' Eijiro said, also being hung by Katsuki. 

Mamo: ''I was worried. I can't believe Gaster tried to capture the hero killer alone." Mamo said before mumbling something only Chara heard since Chara was standing next to her. Whatever she said caused Chara to glare at her. ''Don't worry when he gets back I'll talk to him myself." She said in a serious tone yet her eyes showed she was planning something.

 Rikido: ''Speaking of Gaster, where is he?'' Rikido asked. No one answered since (Y/N) is usually early, sleeping, so him not being there was new. The silence stayed until Mamo decided to start class, since (Y /N) was still missing.

Timeskip 

All Might: ''Okay, I am here. Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training!'' All Might said as he stood in front. ''Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this time's hero basic training--'' All might said to his class. ''Since you all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!'' 

Tenya: ''Sir! I have two questions." Tenya said raising his hand. 

All Might: ''Yes my boy." All Might said.

Tenya: ''Thank you! My first question is if we are doing rescue training shouldn't we do it at USJ?'' Tenya asked.

All Might: ''That place is for training for disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said race! This is Field Gama! A dense area filled with factories laid like an intricate labyrinth. For the activity, you'll break off into 5-person groups and go throughout the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, your all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings at a minimum.'' All Might explained, pointing at Katsuki for the last sentence.

Tenya: ''Understood! My next question is if you have any information on Gaster?'' Tenya asked, causing All Might to grow nervous.

All Might: ''Do not worry, young Gaster is fine, you all will see him soon.'' All Might said before adding on. ''For now let's all enjoy the fact that no one is making any god-awful jokes and start this race!'' After distributing the groups All Might was ready to start the first race. ''All right, first group, get in place!'' He said as the first group, consisting of all the most mobile students and Izuku, get into position. 

Timeskip 

Ranta won the race since Izuku slipped near the end. After the race, Izuku and All Might shared a few words.

All Might: ''Come find me after class is over.'' All Might told Izuku.

Izuku: ''Yes, sir ... '' Izuku said before remembering something. ''Umm ... All Might can I ask you something before you go?'' Izuku asked.

All Might: ''Sure." All Might said slightly curious.

Izuku: ''Why did U.A. request my hero book about Gaster?'' Izuku asked, causing All Might to go quiet for a second.  All Might: ''We wanted to know what emotions led to which version of (Y/N). Since you seem to have known him the longest, and the fact you take notes on anything related to heroes, we thought your book could help us gain a insight on them.'' All Might said before adding one last thing. ''I'm proud of you young Midoriya, even if you chose to have the closest thing to a monster as your friend.'' He then started to leave so he could start the next round.