Chapter thirty-seven

POV Change, Timeskip, Flashbacks, or Notes

(Bad) Joke or Pun

"Talking"

'Inner thoughts, mumbling, or Talking to self'

- Brought Back by Cutie Marionette-

3rd POV 

Stain: ''Endeavor." Stain said with hate as his mask started to fall off his face.

Endeavor: ''Hero killer!'' Endeavor shouted, happy to find the person he was hunting for, as he started to make a fireball in his hand.

Gran Torino: ''Wait, Todoroki!'' Shouted at Endeavor fearing for the hostages. 

Stain ''You fake ... '' Stain said as his mask fell off to reveal his face and missing nose. ''I must make things right ... '' Stain said to the heroes, that are shocked to see him have no nose. ''Some must be dyed in blood ... " Stain said as he slowly moved closer. ''I must take back what it means to be a hero!'' Stain said as he takes another step forward before stopping. ''Come! Try and get me, you fakes! The only one I'll let kill me is the true hero ... '' Stain said as he stood facing the heroes. '' ... All Might!'' He shouted towards the still stunned heroes. Then Stain dropped his blade as he stood defiantly but with a blank face.

Endeavor: ''He's

Endeavor: ''He's ... " Endeavor said starting to relive something about Stain. ''He's unconscious ..."  

Timeskip

(Y/N) POV 

i was listening to this dog guy talks about how all of us and our mentors are in trouble since they injured the hero killer. this got todoroki upset since we were trying to save both native and iida and if we didn't then they would have died. he then gave us an ultimatum either get called heroes by the public or give all the credit to endeavor. that is when i get an idea. 

(Y/N): ''so basically we either give the credit to endeavor, or we get thrown in jail because none of us are heroes yet we still fought a villain?'' i ask the police captain, which he confirmed. ''how about we pin this on me instead? i have a temporary hero's license from u.a. so we can say that i used my blasters to give him those burns and they were there since i asked them to help when i noticed i was losing. this way the three of them can still have the credit of defeating the hero killer.'' i suggest shocking them with the plan since i was basically throwing myself under the bus. 

Dog Cop: ''Are you sure about this, being a hero will become much harder." the dog cop warned.

(Y/N): ''sure i mean worse they can do is say i was a reckless hero in training and u.a. needs to be more careful.'' i tell him still smiling. 

Izuku: ''Are you sure about this Gaster?'' midoriya asked with a worried expression. 

Tenya: ''Yes that seems most illogical.'' iida said.

(Y/N): ''true but as the class representa­tive, so it's kinda my job to take the blame for what we do. plus i don't want the hothead to take credit for what you guys did.'' i say with my lazy smile. it took some time and a lot of hard work (not by me), but eventually, everyone agreed to go with my idea or at least a version of my idea. they decided to not put in mine or their names since it could be dangerous if a villain learned are names or something like that, i wasn't really paying attention. even so, the news took the information and it started to spread like a wildfire. each paper having different theories on who beat them and even some people online coming up with theories, the most popular of these theories was the todoroki theory since he could control flames and the hero killer had burn marks on him. the hospital was boring since there was nothing to do however a few interesting things did happen while i was there one was midoriya talking to uraraka, i didn't hear anything but i did see his face.  

another thing not as interesting as it is worrisome is the fact that iida might have long-term damage in his left arm

Tenya: ''There was damage to my brachial plexus. But it just means I'll have trouble moving my hand and fingers and experience some numbness. Apparently, there is a possibility it can be healed with some nerve transplant surgery.'' he told us since he waited to explain until midoriya came in. ''When I found the hero killer, I stopped being able to think. The first thing I should have done was tell Manual. But I forgot my self in my anger. I hate him, but he spoke the truth. That's why, until I become a true hero, I think I want to leave my left hand as it is.'' he explained as he thought back to the hero killer. 

3rd POV 

Shoto: ''Iida ... '' Shoto said feeling bad for Tenya. (Y/N) stops him from continuing, seeing that Izuku would help Tenya more then either he or Shoto could. (Y /N) signals him to follow as he heads outside, which Shoto does. As soon as they leave (Y/ N) notices Shoto looking at Izuku and Tenya, who was fist bumping, before muttering. 'oh no .. .'

(Y/N): ''what's the matter, buddy?'' (Y/ N) asked him, still smiling eternally, as they sat down on chairs outside the room.

Shoto: ''I think I'm cursed.'' Shoto said before explaining ''I feel like if I get involved, other people mess up their hands ... '' He said before trailing off. ''Which means your hand, could be next.'' He said in a serious tone. ''I understand if you wish to stop being my friend to keep your hand safe.'' He finished before looking at (Y/N) who thinks on it for a second before giving his response. 

(Y/N): ''well i like hanging out with you, curse or no curse, so you won't be giving me the cold shoulder that easily.'' He said while wrapping his arm over Shoto's shoulders. ''after all you're the only other cool person that makes puns in our class, so there no way i'm giving that up." (Y/N) said with a laugh failing to notice the slight blush on Shoto's face.