I get closer and press a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you so much", I whisper.

I slowly leave his room and shut the door slowly.

"That's such a sweet moment", I hear a very familiar voice say behind.

"River?", I look up and I'm meet with my older sister.

She looked pretty much the same way but this time she of course was pregnant and her hair color was different from her usual purple it was some kind of ombré color.

"When did you even get to earth and how did you find me and why is your hair so different?" , I shod question.

"Aren't even wondering how we're not speaking in our native language or did you forget already?", she smacks his head.

"Ouch, River, it hurts, wait seriously why aren't you speaking Keshindan?"

"I came here right after high school and obviously kissed a random guy to learn the language and we even dated for a bit, you know what we're getting off topic, I came here to be safe"

My face falls.. things really had gotten that bad.

"You mean things in Keshinda are getting worse?"

She nods. "Definitely and Lunar is planning attack any day"

The name she just said sounded extremely familiar.. I had heard it before..

"Let's take a seat in the living room", I walk past her and she follows past me holding her big bag.

I take it from her and carry it.

"Thanks"

She takes a seat and I do too. She looks around for a while.

"You live here , huh?"

"I do with my lover and our son", I say and River smiles.

She pats my back. "I'm glad you're happy"

"So what are they like", she asks.

"They're lovely , you'll meet them tomorrow or today I guess", I say.

She rubs her little belly and nods.

"Can I touch your belly?", I find myself asking her.

River grabs my hand and puts on her belly.

"We're having a boy", she says.

"I'll be the best uncle to him!"

The baby kicks when it hears my voice.

"Does it kick with just anyone?", I ask her.

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"No just anyone, no even with me, he only does it with Caesar, and now you!, I feel so betrayed by my own son!"

I laugh. "I'm his favorite uncle!!"

Another smack in the head. I rub the spot.

"Ouch River! , I'm grown man you can't just hit me when you're annoyed by me!!"

We both laugh together and for moment it feels like how things were before our mother passed away.

Our laughter dies down and we look at each other.

Both of us not wanting to speak about the reason River was here and how I didn't have time anymore to be here.

I had to end the war.

Why did it feel like I hadn't had enough time with Moon and Jay.

Why was I dreading leaving..

"So I have to go back home huh?"

She frowns. "Unfortunately, but I believe in you Dylan, you probably feel like you're not worthy or even are asking yourself , why me? , I'm a nobody"

"You're not a nobody, little brother, and it's not my place to tell but when you go back to Keshinda , you need to find the oldest and last witch, she's hidden in the Valley Forest, and only you'll be able to find her to seek the answers and why you've been question who you are , you're whole life"

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me.

I hug her back tightly and begin crying.

"I'm weak, how can you believe that much in me, I was able to stay here and be happy, I'm a no one important, River, I can't just leave now, I'm not ready"

"You were born ready, trust me", she assures me.

My tears keep flowing and I hug her tighter.

Who the hell was I ?

For twenty years I had questioned my life that was until I had meet Moon and Jay and they made me feel whole.

But even if I stayed here I'd put them in danger.

So I had to go and find answers and whatever war was going to hit my home planet.

I'd have to speak with my family and tell them about leaving..

So the next chapter it'll be Moon and him centered I promise  .. and basically things are about to go down and y'all aren't ready..

Only a couple chapters left !!

All the love, Ella xx