stiles looked down at her as he felt his eyes fill with tears.

he was going to lean down and kiss her lips for the last time but something happened, her hands started glowing. she soon let out a breath and lifted her head.

stiles was so relieved. marcie opened her eyes and the first thing she saw were stiles' tear filled brown eyes looking back into her beautiful brown ones.

"you okay?" stiles asked as she nodded.

"you're okay." he said to himself grabbing her hand and laced their fingers together.

"you wanna try and sit up?" stiles asked and she nodded her head.

stiles held her up gently by holding her waist and scott went to help her up.

she looked around the room and stopped when she saw her brother at the door.

"harry?" marcie said

"marcie." harry said going over to hug her.

the second he wrapped his arms around his little sister they both had tears falling down their faces.

"they saved my life, harry. stiles saved me." marcie said looking at him with a smile causing stiles to smile.

"i'm not paying for the windows." stiles said making deaton smile.

harry saw marcie's hands glow red and he let go of her and looked between her and stiles.

stiles and marcie looked at each other other. stiles slowly went over to her and they wrapped their arms around each other.

marcie could hear stiles' soft cries and she pulled away from him, locking eyes with him.

marcie cupped his cheeks and stiles leaned in, crashing their lips together. they could both taste salt on their lips from the tears.

scott, harry and deaton watched the couple and smiled at them.

deaton was right about them being connected to each other.

scott was right when he told stiles years ago that she was totally into him.

harry was right when he told marcie that her and stiles were soulmates.

-

marcie went back to her house and she got herself into the shower.

harry had left to go and talked to alice after everything that happened.

"how is she?" alice asked once she saw her son.

"she's gonna be okay." harry said as alice nodded.

"you were right. i should've never sent her there." alice said.

"you were just doing what you thought was right." harry said.

"no, i was being selfish. i thought i could take care of her. now i know there's never been anyone more fit to take care of her than you." alice told him.